What would your house/sigil/words be?

Gingerly Grumkin

You inspired me, and I like to keep my options open, so . . .

House: Spearwife

Sigil: Woman wearing a helmet and holding a spear (think Athena)

Words: Live free or die! (with respect to the great state of New Hampshire)

Seat: The Nightfort, at the Wall. Acknowledges only Jon Snow as a leader.

House: Tarot

Sigil: Quartered, fields yellow and orange on top, blue and green on the bottom, arranged to that each field is diagonal to its complement. The colors represent the four elements, air, fire, water, earth. Symbols are a sword on yellow, representing air, a wand on orange, representing fire, a cup on blue, representing water, and a pentangle (or a coin) on green, representing earth.

Words: The future is ours!

Seat: Castle Foresight, in the Reach near Oldtown. Owes allegiance to the Hightowers and the Tyrells.

House: Whitewood

Sigil: White weirwood tree with red leaves on a black background. Instead of a face the weirwood has one big, red eye.

Words: They hide, we seek.

Seat: A cave somewhere near High Heart. Liege lord: Brynden Rivers

House: Jambalaya

Sigil: Red Crayfish wearing a string of yellow beads on a green background.

Words: Laissez les bons temps rouler

Seat: Port Nawlins, the Neck. Owes allegiance to the Reeds and the Starks.

So my name would be Ndrew, or Ndru, and my house is Typhgarian, i guess its a distant cousin family of the Targs. My words are Fire and Bud. And my sigil would be a green marijuana leaf on top of a red field of fire

well, because this guy stole my banner and my words, ill reinvent myself

Erich becoming the Euroch. House Shelooga. Mine is the Fury (im very selfcentered as my name suggests) and my sigil would either be a a beer bottles upended scattered at the foot of a bed, or some kind of animal head with fangs done half in black and half white on a blood red background

House: Cook

Sigil: Black cast iron frying pan on flame-orange background

Words: "We never do anything over easy" or "You want Freys with that?"

or

House: Catfancy

Sigil: Black and white sleeping cat on a pink background

Words: "Beloved of Kings" or "Hear us purr!"

Location: A patch of sunlight in Dorne, underneath King Tommen's table, or on Arya's lap.

"You want Freys with that?"- genius!

House: Anachronism.

Sigil: A jet plane of silver, laptop computer, and Ipod touch intersecting across a silver hologram background.

Words: LOLz!!!

Location: Harrenhal—complete with electricity, flushable toilets, cable, and iphones.

House: Inconsistency

Sigil: A face colored crimson atop a background of solid silver, emblazoned with the words “Whooopsies!"

Words: Renly’s eyes. Jeyne’s hips. Sexually interchangeable horses of all kinds.

Alternate words: Ours is the faulty editing.

Location: Said to be Harrenhal in ACOK; The Tower of Joy in ASOS; Winterfell in AFFC; Riverrun in ADWD. All locations claimed as definitive.

Archived