What would your house/sigil/words be?

Gingerly Grumkin

You know it is funny, my name(which is the same as my forum`s name) is derived from the Serbian word YOUNG, and my surname is derived from Serbian word for WOLF. So, basically, I am Young Wolf aka Robb Stark. So, for me, Stark sigil is my sigil...As for the words, ours would be the Arryn words: AS HIGH AS HONOR

• House Whitenight
  • Sigil: A grey and white, yellow-eyed owl, standing with its head turned 180° on a field of blue purple with white stars.
  • Motto: We Never Sleep.

Our family traits include big eyes, and a slight tendency towards insomnia.

And we live in Dorne, by the sea.

House: Tewkesbury (it's my last name and it's an old British name, so it makes sense that it should be a proper house)

Sigil: a black machine gun on a yellow background (because my familial "sword" would be the machine gun I took with me through the portal to the ASoIAF universe)

Words: "we have a machine gun"

House: Pantel

Sigil: A shadow-black falcon flying in front of the yellow sun in a sky-blue field

Words: "Look at the shadows to find the light"

Lord: Alegolas Pantel, First of His Name, Lord Protector of the Seven Islands

Castle: Razors Edge, Headisland

My RL crest can actually be seen in the series, or as close to it as makes no matter.

I was all smug while reading the series, then during the tv tournament I realized there is a house that is associated with canines in the Baratheon colors... a very different house from the one I had been smug about :(

There even are some words, dating back to the times when people would smash in each other's skulls with swords and such. It's what went for a poem back then and boils down to "If there's violence, the bloody wolves are bound to not be far". Yay. It's rather unofficial words though, much like "A Lannister always pays his debts".

Also, mid time lurker first time poster, hello o/

• 2 months later...

Archived