[BOOK SPOILERS] Predictions for scenes that will end each episode of Season 2

I hate Dorn

1: Arya and Gendry burrying Yoren

2: Tyrion springing his trap on Maester Pycelle and having Shagga chop off his beard a few throat threatening inches at a time

3: Renly's death

4: Theon revealing his plan to Dagmar Cleftjaw that he intends to capture Winterfell

5: Arya seeing H'gar hold two fingers to his cheek after they find Weese dead

6: Daavos seeing Melisendre give birth to a shadow, then cut to a little later, Courtney Penrose falling off the wall of Storms End

7: Danny and her dragons burning down the House of the Undying

8: Ramsay Bolton shaking Sir Rodricks hand and then slicing off half of his arm

9: Pod killing Ser Mandon before he can finish off Tyrion

10: Catelyn standing over Jaime Lannister, telling Brienne to give her her sword

I know that last one isn't chronilogically correct, as far as the chapters go, but what better last scene than to have Cat say, "Brienne......give me your sword" screen goes black, music kicks in and the credits roll

Post your predictions

1: Dany's suitors from Qarth arrive at her camp in the Red Waste

2: This episode will focus on Tyrion's 1 - 2 - 3 trick, I bet, so end with him springing the trap is good.

3: I am thinking the mob scene in KL.

4: Daavos seeing Melisandre give birth to her and Stannis' firstborn

5: Arya seeing H'gar hold two fingers to his cheek after they find Weese dead - Good one, I'll go with this

6: Renly's death

7: Theon takes Winterfell

8: HotU Dany, Drogon, Pyat Pree dies OR Jaime being freed by Cat (both would be awesome)

9: Blackwater... Davos falling into the sea, apparently drowning... OR the San-San almost-rape

10: Has to be the Fist of the First Men, Oooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuu Ooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I would say the 2nd season will end with Jon killing Qhorin, not having the Fist of First men. Especially since the battle at the fist doesn't actually happen until the 3rd book. Though I don't know if that matters or not to the show's writers. . .

I would say the 2nd season will end with Jon killing Qhorin, not having the Fist of First men. Especially since the battle at the fist doesn't actually happen until the 3rd book. Though I don't know if that matters or not to the show's writers. . .

Chronologically the battle at the First of the First Men takes place around the same time as the Battle of the Blackwater, even if it doesn't appear until the prologue of book 3. I think ending season 2 with Chett and Samwell realizing the Others are attacking would be perfect.

Chronologically the battle at the First of the First Men takes place around the same time as the Battle of the Blackwater, even if it doesn't appear until the prologue of book 3. I think ending season 2 with Chett and Samwell realizing the Others are attacking would be perfect.

Yeah, I could just picture the horns blasts slowly with the NW waiting looking at each other, and then the last one and someone whispers the Others and the episodes ends.

There were a couple of scenes from Book 2 in the first season so clearly they aren't sticking to that as some kind of requirement. Remember in the books, Arya's last chapter ends with Yoren apparently cutting her throat with a knife... in the show we find out it was just her hair he was cutting, and she goes to meet the other recruits. All that is from book 2.

TV people love cliffhangers :D

And that would be really epic, ahoooo ahooooo ahooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and the shocked looks on everybody's faces / credits roll! BAM!

that's the most likely scenario imho.

8: HotU Dany, Drogon, Pyat Pree dies OR Jaime being freed by Cat (both would be awesome)

Just to be nitpick Pyat Pree doesn't die in the books.

Yes, I know these ones are not new but:

1. Dany must be in the first episode so probably the arrival of the thee would be good.

2. Tyrion discovers Pycelle

3. Theon talking to Dagmer

4. Catelyn's chapter before the presumed battle at Storm's end

5. Theon conquers Winterfell

6. Mel giving birth to a shadow

7. Reek showing Theon that silver thing

8. Catelyn together with Jaime

9. Pod kills Mandon Moore

10. Jon kills Qhorin

Ok, the Night's Watch earing the three horn's blows as this season final would be PERFECT!

But, however, I read that the very last scene that was filmed regarded Bran, Summer, Rickon, Shaggydog and Osha (Not the Reeds...) emerging from the cripts. But I hope the final will be the fist.

Scenes are often shot out of order. Just because that was the last scene they shot doesn't mean it will be the last scene shown on the show. And yes the hornblows would be an epic ending.

I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I never understood the significance of that

That was the pin that Bran wore on his cloak that was the direwolf of the Starks. Reek took it along with Bran's clothes to help prove that it was Bran who was killed.

Archived