ICE CROW

Glad to know it is a technical issue and Ran didn't delete it forever (I thought the admins had finally had enough of us.)

Please save data from Most hated game or I will lose all the scores and the people may riot :crying:

as we are already having an assembly here :drunk: "no forum games? let's all go bother Ran..."

Is this the right place to complain that every time the website is down (but can still see a snapshot of the site) I am logged in as Kalbear?

I have not complained about it because I can't post anything at these times so it doesn't really matter, I am only complaining about it now because I can't mess with any of his settings.

A Satellite board come over to the satellite board spam central http://spamcentral93...u.com/directory was created a few years ago. for those people who like to post in TTTNE. Its rarely used these days. however if anyone wants a place where All Games are welcome while there are issues with this board. please feel free to sign up.

Please send me a PM here if you do (so I can validate you), and let me know if you are under 18 as some area's of the board are of a more adult nature.

This is not a replacement for forum Games here, but somewhere you can have your fun while its not available here.

Archived