Which house would you belong to?

LiamBridge

Inspired by all those what kingdom would you live in threads, i thought it would be interesting to know what house you would be a member of. It can be any house big or small.

Personally I would be a member of house Tyrell, unlike most other house there still going strong, and the reach seems like not a bad place to live.

I wouldn't mind any house, cause that means I'm in the nobility. Anyway you cut it the worst off noble is still better than the best peasant in Westeros.

With that said I'd like to be someone from the South, a Martell or Yronwood or something

• 2 months later...

Hi. i'm new here , nice to meet you all ;)

You Scored as HOUSE ARRYN

You hail from House Arryn. Your house seat is the Eyrie in the Vale. You are from old stock. Totally okay with living far away from the rest of the world, even if its high in the mountains. You like your safety and security, and it takes a lot for you to trust someone enough to come out from hiding to help out. You'll fight your battles from a safe place. Your house motto: As High as Honor. Picture is Copyright © RMB

HOUSE ARRYN 80% HOUSE TULLY 80% HOUSE MARTELL 65% HOUSE STARK 65% HOUSE BARATHEON 55% HOUSE TARGARYEN 50% HOUSE TYRELL 45% HOUSE LANNISTER 30% HOUSE FREY 30% HOUSE GREYJOY 25%

House Stark- even though it suffers from the Martin curse

2nd choice House Reed....errrr Hut Reed. Their area is wonderfully isolated and untouched

3rd choice House Manderly

Edit for this: Wow! I just did the linked quiz and I'm 100% a Stark!! :thumbsup:

HOUSE STARK 100% HOUSE MARTELL 60% HOUSE TULLY 60% HOUSE GREYJOY 30% HOUSE ARRYN 30% HOUSE LANNISTER 20% HOUSE TARGARYEN 0% HOUSE BARATHEON 0% HOUSE FREY 0% HOUSE TYRELL 0%

Archived