Little Finger's Death.

lostaphrodite

True, but only because she's useful to LF's plans and he seems infatuated with her. If Sansa somehow stopped being useful to him, all that protection goes out the window and the rape starts imo.

I don't see LF to be the sort of person who'd rape her-he just doesn't seem to me to be physically violent.

That is just my own interpretation of course.

LF will back whoever proves to be a more lucrative ally, we have observed on many occasion how capable he is of playing both sides off against the other until a victor emerges. If he should stay true to character he will align the Vale, the North and the Riverlands with whoever throws their weight around the hardest in KL. Right now that would seem to be the Tyrell's as of aDwD. This is going to get interesting before he gets dead. I feel Sansa will kill him if not Arya. One of these two is going to find out just how involved LF was in their (Stark) downfall and it will be messy. :) I hope.

I don't see LF to be the sort of person who'd rape her-he just doesn't seem to me to be physically violent.

:agree: I don't think he is a violent rapist either but he has a glib tounge and can talk anyone into anything especially into something that they really don't want to do. Not all sexual predetors out there are violent, some are very capable of convincing their victim that what they are doing is okay and not to tell anyone. I think this is what LF is. I find it harder to accept LF's attraction to Sansa than say Sandor because LF has this whole Cat v2.0 idea in his head. It isn't just 'oh gee your a beautiful girl/woman' this attraction is sinister and disturbing because of the why he wants her.

Sansa is constantly grossed out by his kisses but does nothing to stop him so if you were to compare Dontos, Sansa didn't have a problem dodging his advances if she was quick enough but LF seems to have this bewitching effect on her where she doesn't know what to do. Likely to confuse her all the way into the bedroom at this rate. *shudder*

As someone mention above, he grews confident on her, maybe thinking on Sansa being a good girl, obedient and loyal to those who help her she dont gonna do anything against him.

I think he gonna slip something on his part in Ned´s fall and that gonna be the trigger to put her in motion.

Also I think he is the one who give the idea of behearding Ned than Joff own mind, LF is the one who has more to lose if Ned makes it to the wall than everybody; even Cersei.

It's the only interpretation that's based on the events of the story. Baelish's whole character is developed around his lesson as an unimposing 15 year old. He learned the hard way that not to rely on physical force. He's developed his mental abilities ever since, and he's been proven to be arguably the most gifted mind in Westeros. I don't see Baelish turning physical with anyone at this point. It's not part of his character.

It's the only interpretation that's based on the events of the story. Baelish's whole character is developed around his lesson as an unimposing 15 year old. He learned the hard way that not to rely on physical force. He's developed his mental abilities ever since, and he's been proven to be arguably the most gifted mind in Westeros. I don't see Baelish turning physical with anyone at this point. It's not part of his character.

Still, as others have said LF could easily coerce Sansa into sleeping with him. Rape isn't always violent

Baelish isn't evil. He's self-centered, practical, and lacking in compassion. You may not like that about him, but he's a few steps from qualifying as evil.

Having a child trained as a sex slave counts as evil to me. He may not be an active sadist like Ramsay or Gregor, but I do think he's a different kind of evil - the evil of the absence of empathy or consideration for other human beings, the readiness to destroy lives and cause massive destruction while feeling detached from it all. As much as I will criticise Tyrion, at least he's shown love for his brother and, even though he's allowed or participated in many abuses, on occasions he has been moved to be kind when it costs him nothing to make a bit of an effort. But there's no sign of love or casual kindness in Littlefinger in his adult years. Only his obsession with Cat, or rather the beauty and privilege she represents; he was ready to switch to her 11-year-old daughter in AGOT, as Cersei reveals in ADWD, which shows that the actual Tully woman he "loved" was irrelevant.

I don't understand all this Littlefinger hate - no one in the story has come so far with so little. How can you not respect his ambition, determination and cunning?

It's humorous to see people get so worked up over Bealish for basically being smarter and better at politics than anyone else in the story.

I just like how all you suckers dislike the most interesting character of the books.

Agree with all of these. I could read about Littlefinger all day long. My favourite quote about Littlefinger comes from Varys in AGOT -"God knows what game Littlefinger is playing". If you can keep Varys in the dark, you are a smart smart man. He also seems far more in control of his cock than the vast majority of the males playing the Game.

As for his death, I don't think we'll see it til the end of WOW at the very least, and if/when he goes, I imagine he will take some major characters with him.

Having a child trained as a sex slave counts as evil to me. He may not be an active sadist like Ramsay or Gregor, but I do think he's a different kind of evil - the evil of the absence of empathy or consideration for other human beings, the readiness to destroy lives and cause massive destruction while feeling detached from it all. As much as I will criticise Tyrion, at least he's shown love for his brother and, even though he's allowed or participated in many abuses, on occasions he has been moved to be kind when it costs him nothing to make a bit of an effort. But there's no sign of love or casual kindness in Littlefinger in his adult years. Only his obsession with Cat, or rather the beauty and privilege she represents; he was ready to switch to her 11-year-old daughter in AGOT, as Cersei reveals in ADWD, which shows that the actual Tully woman he "loved" was irrelevant.

What child is he training as a sex slave?

I don't understand all this Littlefinger hate - no one in the story has come so far with so little. How can you not respect his ambition, determination and cunning?

I think there is a lot of a romantic out there who have a vision of what should happen to Sansa and because of it are a little bit hyper sensitive of what happens to her. I find it hilarious that people are so appalled by this "sexual assault" - it's a laughable considering what else Sansa has been through and what horrific acts other characters have committed.

Are you effin kidding me!

His ambition and the way he went about it, cost tens of thousands of innocent lives, not to mention 2 Hands both of honorable repute, plunged 7 kingdoms into war, destroyed homes, fields, livestock, totall economy etc. all because of his low self esteem and the perceived wrongs to him.

His mind is brilliant, but his character is totally repugnant he could have achieved just about all of this by going a more conventional route may have took him a couple of years longer but there be no blood on his hands or over his head and the realm would still be worth something because the economy would not be destroyed.

He deserves to die a slow horrible death, to bad his death won't fix the realm.

Littlefinger is not training her to be a sex slave. Jeyne is in a terrible situation, but that's got limited connection to Baelish, if any. Did Petyr admit he sent Jeyne north as Arya, or is that just something that Cersei claimed?

Perhaps you've forgotten, but LF had Jeyne trained at a brothel to please Ramsay.

Which in turn probably saved her from being killed.

Yes but I'm sure LF didn't do it out of altruism.

'oh you poor girl, getting married to Ramsay, he's very fussy in bed you know. How's about I give you a few pointers?"

I don't think so somehow.

Yes but I'm sure LF didn't do it out of altruism.

'oh you poor girl, getting married to Ramsay, he's very fussy in bed you know. How's about I give you a few pointers?"

I don't think so somehow.

Yeah but in which case you can hardly use the fact she's a sex slave as an accusation to tar Baelish with. If she wasn't a sex slave she'd be dead.

Yeah but in which case you can hardly use the fact she's a sex slave as an accusation to tar Baelish with. If she wasn't a sex slave she'd be dead.

People that train young girls to be sex slaves are not good people. End of. I don't see how this is even an argument.

Archived