Am I the only guy who has a thing for Brienne?

OK I'm back. I missed most of this topic. So up, up with you, ser kneeler.

Count me out.Never mind her looks,I'm not into women who can beat the crap out of me.Or vice verce,just in case your wonderin.

There's nothing I find sexier than a woman who can kick my ass.

There are other Lady-warriors in these books who i find more attractive than Brienne, Dacey Mormont, Asha Greyjoy and Nymeria Sand come to mind.

What i really think is a turn-down for me regarding Brienne is that naiveness of her, she is a good person but it really bothers me how she can be so innocent in a world like Westeros. It makes me feel sorry for her, and i can't be attracted to a person to whom i feel sorry.

she's not that naive though. she's certainly no Eddard. Just look what happen when they go to Inn and in keeper tries to send him into his robber's nest. She always impresses Jamie, who if not truly intelligent is at least world wise and wary.

Well, your kid would be a pretty darn good athlete. Sure she's tall, but they're all same height when you lay them down more or less.

She's not much for conversation. You could trust her, which is rare in people. She seems intelligent and not needy or dependent.

plus those legs....

Well, I might be a rare kind of guy, but I generally don't find women who are described as "uglier than any other woman on the earth" about forty times a sentence to be that endearing.

Well... usually. Her actress is surprisingly nice, though I admit that's one hell of a role to sign up for with the aforementioned description in mind.

Well, I might be a rare kind of guy, but I generally don't find women who are described as "uglier than any other woman on the earth" about forty times a sentence to be that endearing.

Well... usually. Her actress is surprisingly nice, though I admit that's one hell of a role to sign up for with the aforementioned description in mind.

Yeah, but I kind of think its like Arya and Lyanna. She's not traditionally beautiful by westerosi standards.

I am a woman and I have a thing for Brienne. :D

Brienne is my favorite secondary character (I say secondary bc Arya is a major character without a doubt and she's the first).

Glad to see that all the guys here aren't so hung up on outward beauty and dig a badass lady like Brienne.

• 2 months later...

*walks in and sees people hating on women who are tall* seriously why? its not our fault. 5'8/ 5'9 isnt tall at all. I am six foot. Yes, I am tall, but not a freak. Just a person (who really cant help it). I am australian though and when I went to America I did notice people were shorter. perhaps we have a higher average height here. I shall investigate (mainly so that I don't cry myself to sleep).

P.S Do some men hate tall women because they feel emasculated by it?

*walks in and sees people hating on women who are tall* seriously why? its not our fault. 5'8/ 5'9 isnt tall at all. I am six foot. Yes, I am tall, but not a freak. Just a person (who really cant help it). I am australian though and when I went to America I did notice people were shorter. perhaps we have a higher average height here. I shall investigate (mainly so that I don't cry myself to sleep).

P.S Do some men hate tall women because they feel emasculated by it?

Actually, being with short women makes me feel like a pedophile. I like someone closer to my height (I'm 6'2")

Archived