Dany's Reaction to Quentyn & would Dany have liked Quentyn if he was hot?

teemo

Victarion wants to help her get back to Westeros. Does he care about her? No. I never said he did. But he's coming with a way of getting her out of Meereen, unlike Quentyn.

And his uncle? Maybe you should start typing less fast. Euron is his brother.

I found Quentyn's personality to be dull. He was a stupid boy who thought he could steal a dragon and make everything okay. He reminded me a bit of AGOT Sansa.

The Greyjoy effort to reach an alliance does have a lot more credibility than the Martells it certianly was given a lot more resources, but this dragon horn adds an unknown factor to the equation depending on if, how and why it works.

I agree if you laughed in Quentyns face he would tell you he is the Prince of Dorne, Daario would gut you.

Victarion's intentions are a little sketchy....watch him be the one to end up marrying Dany and we're all shocked because we forgot he existed.

I don't know, would you want to marry him? I can't say that he is sleazeball but he is a little creepy. What does that arm of his smell like?

*shudder* Victarion is super, super creepy. Well, who knows, maybe that's a good thing... he might be perfect for Dany :P

Imagine the look on Jorah's face when he learns that Victarion married Dany..The burned kraken vs the demon, who wins the girl?

I never know how to picture characters like victarion because there age is unclear but i imagine him imagine him being about 50 and quite viking like. I think his attempt at Danys hand Will be about as successful as quents. Euron however is darstedly enough to perhaps play a bigger role to come. Doubt shed marry either by choice.

I never know how to picture characters like victarion because there age is unclear but i imagine him imagine him being about 50 and quite viking like. I think his attempt at Danys hand Will be about as successful as quents. Euron however is darstedly enough to perhaps play a bigger role to come. Doubt shed marry either by choice.

I guess she would only marry Victarion to get acess to his fleet and the loyalty of atleast some of the Ironborn..

Archived