Minor characters you are waiting to be back

Cap Ou Pas Cap

I agree with the first post. Weasel has haunted me since she ran away. I hope she found a family, but this is GRRM....................... :dunno:

:agree: too

I hope she won't get eaten by wolves. Nymeria wouldn't hurt her, but Arya doesn't have control over all her wolves like Varamyr did and I have a very bad feeling that this scenario is what GMMR have in mind to play with Arya's conscience a little.

Missing NW men (Dywen, Alliser, Stonesnake, etc.), Hot Pie, Gendry, Weasel! Though I think there's only about a 2 percent chance that Weasel survived. Poor girl :*(

I think it is very unlikely he has drowned. In a brief fight Victarion admired his skills. Victarion jumped to fight him announcing "I'm your death", yet after Talbert lost his sword, Victarion only threw him into the water. When he ordered to look for him, Talbert was not found. So Talbert might easily come back and be Victarion's death.

He was wearing full armor. He's currently residing at the bottom of the sea.

(Regarding Talbert)

He was wearing full armor. He's currently residing at the bottom of the sea.

Under the Sea, the Undead walk in Silence, looking for revenge, I know, I know, oh oh oh.

I don't really know who I would like to see again, I just know that I don't want it to be gimmicky, but flow from the story and feel natural, rather than forced by GRRM (no running into each other against incredible odds).

Benjen Stark!

Seriously where the hell did he go.....

I'm almost certain that Coldhands is what remains of Benjen Stark. Why would he have helped Bran otherwise? But I can't wait to hear more of him and learn how he became like this.

Under the Sea, the Undead walk in Silence, looking for revenge, I know, I know, oh oh oh.

I don't really know who I would like to see again, I just know that I don't want it to be gimmicky, but flow from the story and feel natural, rather than forced by GRRM (no running into each other against incredible odds).

Under the sea......yeaaaa.....now im singing that song from Little Mermaid

Weasel and Hot Pie for sure, and Nymeria (if wolves count? :P )! I want to see Benjen Stark too, as Coldhands or no, doesn't matter. The bloke just vanished in the first book, he's got to have some sort of storyline coming up x)

Do Samwell and Gilly count? :wub:

Gerion Lannister was an uncle for Tyrion, Cersei and Jamie, who went to Valyria to never be heard of again;

This.

And I'd love to see Genna Lannister again. And Daven Lannister. And Tyrek Lannister. And meet Gerion's daughter Joy Hill. Huh, when did I start liking the Lannisters?

Gendry has to come back because I just want him to rise to greatness and I would love to see him with Arya down the road.

I just want a scene with Hot Pie working at his dough and then Arya or Gendry or the "wolf pack" somehow get into the same storyline again and he gets pissed because all he wants to do is make the finest bread he can.

Archived