Is Tommen going to die?

TheColdWinds

Myrcella has a chance to live if she remains in Dorne or at least betrothed to Trystane; Doran and Ariane might be able to deflect the rage of either Dany or Aegon towards a young Lannister girl if she is betrothed to their cousin. But don't count out Jon Connington, who has sworn to eradicate Robert Baratheon's bloodline.

I think that Tommen will die, as karmic retribution for his grandfather ordering the deaths of Rhaegar's young children, since both little Rhaenys and Tommen had beloved kittens. Tommen's being stalked to some degree by Rhaenys' surviving, malevolent cat, named for one of the Targaryen's great dragons, could be read as an ominous portent.

I have a feeling that Tyrion, if he gets his hands on the children, will imprison them in some secure place, actually to protect them and simultaneously keeping them from any attempt to put Tommen back on the throne, but not meaning to kill them. Someone else will do that, possibly Bronn, to curry favor with either Tyrion or Aegon or Dany; or Jon Connington if he lives that long. Tyrion will be blamed for the murders of his niece and nephew, as was, rightly or wrongly, Richard III blamed for the deaths of his young nephews in the Tower of London.

I think Bronn could be at least the killer of Tommen because of his conversation with Tyrion after the murder of Robert's infant daughter Barra - Tyrion asked if Bronn could kill an infant at its mother's breast, and Bronn said something like it depended on how much money he was offered. If Bronn would have no qualms about murdering a baby, then he wouldn't hesitate to murder a ten-or-eleven-year-old boy if the price, or the advantage, was good enough. Plus, doesn't Tommen know and trust Bronn? I think so, but I'm not sure. :crying:

They can't inherit jack if it's confirmed they're bastards. They'll just be Tommen and Myrcella Waters.

Aren't they Lannisters? We are not talking about the right to the throne, but to their family's seat.

You can contest the father of a child, but not its mother. These kids came out of Cersei. They are Lannisters. Since Jamie is their father, they are one hundred percent Lannister. Marriage is irrelevant when it comes to determining their provenance.

Is Tommen going to die?

Yup and according to Maggy the Frog its going to be violent, sad but it will make Cersei miserable and even crazier than before, then when Myrcella dies, Queen Cersei the Sociopath will completely lose her mind and be so pitiful and pathetic that when Tyrion comes back with Queen Dany that he'll choke the life out of her as a combo revenge/mercy kill.

The only thing I can't decide is if Jamie should be alive at this point and forced to watch before Dany feeds him to Drogon bit by bit, or if Lady Stoneheart should kill him (after using him to get into the Twins and lynch a whole bunch of Freys).

• 3 weeks later...

I'm afraid he's toast, considering the valonqar prophecy and all. I'm starting to think that he may die at (gone bathsit crazy) Cersei's hands somehow.

Poor Tommen, he only wants to play with his stamps and kitties :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

I think that Tommen will be killed by the partner of the female cat that Joffrey killed. The cat has probably been plotting his revenge on the Lannisters for years and now that Joffrey is dead, Tommen will face his wrath.

:lmao:

But no, Tommen can't die. He never did anything wrong to anyone or anything! Except beets, but who cares about beets? :bawl: :bawl:

I'm afraid he's toast, considering the valonqar prophecy and all. I'm starting to think that he may die at (gone bathsit crazy) Cersei's hands somehow.

Poor Tommen, he only wants to play with his stamps and kitties :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

No I think accidental death... but Cersei will be responsible for sure...

in the epilogoue of ADWD it was mentioned that Cersei's trial was but a few days away.

I suppose Kevan's death will cause a postponement... but I would expect Tommen to be dead within 1 month of Cersei's trial.

Archived