Interview with Tom Wlaschiha

Westeros

This is what I read on that topic. No confirmation at all, but seems to be pretty likely...

Maybe. Still seems very speculative. Its the kind of possibility that the rumour mill could easily turn into an "almost certainty".

After careful casting, saying , O well we won't really see that character again till we-don't-know-when! Kinda a hurts the character continuity.

But having the same actor also would mess up the character. Knowing you can easily cast somebody else means that continuity isn't really an issue.

But having the same actor also would mess up the character. Knowing you can easily cast somebody else means that continuity isn't really an issue.

Pate is 'on page' for such a short amount of time, I don't entirely find him interesting..

I know they are called Faceless Men, but apparently they can keep their original 'face' , of course we don't know if

Jaqen H'ghar is a real name or his real face.... but he's as interesting character connected with a bizarre group, that to never see him in action again or even find out what the FM are up to, would leave me feeling cheated.

but he's as interesting character connected with a bizarre group, that to never see him in action again or even find out what the FM are up to, would leave me feeling cheated.

Given the Pate storyline, GRRM clearly has more in store for Jaqen, so I wouldn't worry about that. And we are bound to learn more about the FM through Arya.

There were several mysteries introduced in aGoT that we still don't know the answer to. Adding the FM in book 2 is just another one. :)

I am so glad they are keeping the hair. I wonder what it is going to look like, I was afraid that it would not translate well from book description to a real live person with red/white hair, but he says it looks fine. I am so excited! Jaqen is one of the best parts of ACoK for me and I am glad he is being played by an actor who is so excited to take on the role. :cool4:

Archived