EW Reveals Exclusive New Trailer

Westeros

And omg i just noticed Pod in the new trailer, cant belive no one has commented on him so far. He looks the part and then some.

Oh, yes, Podrick! Twice as big as I would have imagined, but that is two times more of Podrick, so who can complain?

And I'm getting a distinct feeling that TV's Cersei will be measurably different from the Cersei of the books. At first we heard her wearing an actual armour in the series at the time of Blackwater and now she smiles at Tyrion's threats, while in the books she was disturbed and sickened. I don't know if I like it yet.

Must. See. More. Soon.

And I have changed my absolutely unchangeable previous desktop picture to that last GIF of Winterfell. Thank you!

3)the battle in which he captured the westerling castle,took an arrow to the chest and got later "comforted" by Jeyne Westerling.

*cue queen of nitpicking* I think it was his arm ,not his chest. The arrow in the chest was at the event in SOS that shall not be named :crying:

I just shit bricks, not gonna lie.

OMG I'M SO EXCITED!! :D Thank you for sharing!

That shot of Richard and Oona? Wee bit jealous? Understandable :drunk:

an yeah, I'm literally going to *pardon my french* wet my panties when this season finally airs!

Jeyne Westerling shall pay for what she did to my Robb :devil: Why do all men think with their.. well, not their brains?!

Jealous fangirl, right here. Watching him play gay characters all the time is bad enough.. now I have to see him kiss a beautiful woman? For shame, HBO! :lol:

*cue queen of nitpicking* I think it was his arm ,not his chest. The arrow in the chest was at the event in SOS that shall not be named :crying:

an yeah, I'm literally going to *pardon my french* wet my panties when this season finally airs!

Don't worry my lady, I shall comfort you!

If it goes any further than that.. I don't know. I might have to find my crossbow.. :devil:

I joke, of course. I've seen him in far too many gay scenes for that. Which is odd. I think apart from Robb Stark, he's only ever played gay characters? Oh no, one other as well, and in that he ended up with an undesirable lady, shall we say. Ah, men. Never mind, I forgive him :lol: I'M SO EXCITED FOR IT TO AIR! The Battle of the Blackwater will be immense!

Already posted under GOT news, but let me just say I am LOLing forever at the shot of the Hound slicing someone up, and then the huge blood fountain comes way out of sync. I hope they fix that for the show. :D

I don't think it is supposed to be blood. It is mud splattered by someone fighting behind/near them.

Has anyone seen this thing:

Game of Thrones the show opening sung by Sansa, Arya and Bran

I don't think it is supposed to be blood. It is mud splattered by someone fighting behind/near them.

Has anyone seen this thing:

That is the funniest thing I have seen in AGES!!! ahahaha crying with laughter. Thanks for posting. :lmao: :bowdown: :rofl:

And I've done that myself a few times.

dunn dunn du du du dun dududunnnnnn

edited because I can't even humm the show opening right :P

That is the funniest thing I have seen in AGES!!! ahahaha crying with laughter. Thanks for posting. :lmao: :bowdown: :rofl:

dunn dunn du du du dun dudunnnnnn

Though marginally better than those three, I hope! :rofl: definitely dying right now, especially at the end. "I'm actually a professional singer you know" "I love your talent. Gawgeous" :lol:

Robb's arrow on Jeyne Westerling is what caused the "event in SOS that shall not be named" in the first place :drunk:

Though marginally better than those three, I hope! :rofl: definitely dying right now, especially at the end. "I'm actually a professional singer you know" "I love your talent. Gawgeous" :lol:

Haha when I was younger I was actually in a choir, but I'm out of practice by a few years. You should hear me after three days of rock festival though, other people get sore throats, I get better. Last year at Highfield festival I might have been the only person out of 25.000 to hit a tune along with Dave Grohl from the Foo Fighters XD

:lmao: :lmao:

That is the funniest thing I have seen in AGES!!! ahahaha crying with laughter. :lmao: :bowdown: :rofl:

dunn dunn du du du dun dududunnnnnn

I could not control my smile too.

I believe at any time there is always at least one person in the world humming this tone. I've taught it to my barrista. And now he says it haunts him. At work and everywhere else :lol:

Haha when I was younger I was actually in a choir, but I'm out of practice by a few years. You should hear me after three days of rock festival though, other people get sore throats, I get better. Last year at Highfield festival I might have been the only person out of 25.000 to hit a tune along with Dave Grohl from the Foo Fighters XD

Haha that's impressive! I can't sing to save my life, but it doesn't stop me :lol:

I could not control my smile too.

I believe at any time there is always at least one person in the world humming this tone. I've taught it to my barrista. And now he says it haunts him. At work and everywhere else :lol:

I have the soundtrack so every now and then it pops up on my itunes and then it's stuck in my head for the rest of the day xD like now, damnit!

Archived