Ned is gay.

Sarnius

Lady - I'm totally cool, no issue at all :love:

Howland has been building un-Ned so their love, which is a raging bon fire, can be forever. That's why Ned is the only character in the world of ASOIAF that has yet to be resurrected, because actually, he has! Just off screen!

I'm really digging your theory Ananta - just imagining Franken-Ned and Howland Reed coming out of the neck together arm in arm is bringing a tear to my eye. I think Howland Reed will have Robb's will and Franken-Ned will be carrying old Ned's bones too, it just makes too much sense.

Why wouldn't he be? Any reasons?

It is nowhere indicated in the text and most of this post was speculation. Ned loved Robert as a brother, and he was a better brother to Robert than Stannis or Renly ever were. Being faithful to his wife does not mean he isn't attracted to women, it means he was honorable. If anything, he was getting close to being asexual.

[Moderator]

Folks, rather than insult one another, engage the arguments. If someone is being rude and disruptive, please feel free to use the Report function to notify the moderators and we'll look into it as soon as we can; by no means should you decide to fight fire with fire.

Further insults will lead to suspensions getting handed out.

[/Moderator]

Also? No, Ned was not homosexual. Thread closed.

Archived