Let's Talk About The Lannisters

Winter's Knight

:lol: :lol: Where do you get these lines from? Goodness me.

Oh and the next book will be very interesting for the Lannisters.

I thought all the books have been pretty interesting for the Lannisters. In the 6th chapter of the first book we find out they murdered Ned's foster father. In the 8th chapter we find the twin brother and sister are banging each other. And that's the boring book.

I thought all the books have been pretty interesting for the Lannisters. In the 6th chapter of the first book we find out they murdered Ned's foster father. In the 8th chapter we find the twin brother and sister are banging each other. And that's the boring book.

I should have expected this much from someone who trolls by stanning Littlefinger. :lol:

I meant interesting in terms of the progress of the house. Its finally winter and it starts with the death of Kevan somehow like how the Stark adventure started with the death of Jon Arryn.

I should have expected this much from someone who trolls by stanning Littlefinger. :lol:

I meant interesting in terms of the progress of the house. Its finally winter and it starts with the death of Kevan somehow like how the Stark adventure started with the death of Jon Arryn.

stanning? trolls? are you even writing in english?

A summary of the Lannister family:

Tyrion = bad

Cersei = bad

Tywin = bad

Jaime = good

´nuff said

How is Jaime good, if Tyrion isn't? If your going to count Jaime as good, I think Tyrion should also count as "good". For the record, I am not saying Jaime isn't good, but alot of people still consider him to be a "bad" guy, for what he has done in the past, again I just think that if your going to forgive the bad things Jaime has done, and consider him as "good", then the same should apply for Tyrion.

How is Jaime good, if Tyrion isn't? If your going to count Jaime as good, I think Tyrion should also count as "good". For the record, I am not saying Jaime isn't good, but alot of people still consider him to be a "bad" guy, for what he has done in the past, again I just think that if your going to forgive the bad things Jaime has done, and consider him as "good", then the same should apply for Tyrion.

Well Jaime has been good since the beginning of the series, ever since he threw Bran from the window in an attempt to save the readers from hundreds of pages of Brans boring story. So there is actually nothing to forgive.

The Lannisters reached too high and grasped for power with reckless decisions without thinking about the long term effects. Their great wealth made them think they were entitled to being the top noble family in Westeros, but it just isn't that simple. Fear and wealth does not ensure a stable rule. And now the ripple effects of what they started is coming back at them.

I give Jaime credit for trying to redeem himself now. But he intiated the physical fighting between the Starks and the Lannisters by trying to kill Bran and he owes House Stark a debt still for his freedom. He shouldn't have entrusted Brienne to fulfill that promise. Jaime needs to make amends to House Stark for what he started and what he promised them and I hope he finally does so by finding Arya and Sansa himself. Saving their lives would help too, especially since the wolves will be back! And woe to their enemies for threatening to kill the wolf pack!

Archived