Blame Pod

Relic

It's that time again. Pod has gone far too long without being called out on everything he is to blame for.

I Blame Pod for the general shittiness that has been 2012. I knew you'd hate me for how awesome 2011 ended, but you need to chill out a bit Pod. i can only take so much.

I Blame Pod for not knowing there was a WoW preview chapter on GRRM's site.

I Blame Pod for the New York Knicks. They suck and it's all your fault Pod.

I Blame Pod for getting banned a few weeks ago.

I Blame Pod for high gas prices. Just cuz.

I bkame Pod for not being able to pass up a blame Pod thread.

I also blame him for meat slurries which I read as meat slurpies and somehow Neville Chamberlain mandating the consumption of them.

And dang it Pod, I wasn't supposed to do Nebula Award Weekend workshop coordinating. I was only supposed to be manning the registration table and making sure the book bags got assembled.

EDIT: You also make me unable to spell/type. POD!

I blame Pod for my certification deck progressing so slowly.

I blame Pod for my lower back soreness.

I blame Pod for the just straight up ignorance being shown in various places.

BLAME POD, 2012!!!

Er im a dumbfuck Fl00b so ull forgive me for asking,by pod u mean podrick payne right?

I blame Pod for the fl00b.

And that people now use letters in lieu of words.

And also for one of the boys who just can't sleep through the night anymore without either Mash or I holding him for hours.

:tantrum:

I blame Pod that for the first time in a week I can get a full night's sleep, and I can't sleep.

Bastard.

And I blame pod that I don't have a Blame Pod t-shirt to wear where no one know knows who Pod is. This too, I blame Pod.

And also for one of the boys who just can't sleep through the night anymore without either Mash or I holding him for hours.

:tantrum:

Oh my, man, I had one like that. Hours and hours of night time screeching. Ugh. I can only say, hang on, I swear it will end eventually:).

I blame Pod for my only 90% housebroken basset mix.

Archived