Blame Pod

Relic

• 4 weeks later...

from The Apocalypse of St. John--

9:1 And Pod sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to Pod was given the key of the bottomless pit.

9:2 And Pod opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

9:3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

9:5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

9:6 And in those days shall men seek death, but shall not find it; and they shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

I blame Pod for the fact that I had to post in two different Blame Pod threads, one of which was pretending to be a Thank Pod thread.

I also Blame Pod for the upcoming apocalypse.

I (belatedly) blame Pod for me being sucked back onto this board after an ~ 3 year absence. You see it's Pod's fault that I was watching GoT in a bar in Manhattan, it's Pod's fault that a gorgeous woman introduced herself to me, his fault that we discovered that we are both in the BWB... You get the gist.

:: waves at Padraig ::

Damn you, Pod! It's all your fault! :: shakes fist in air ::

• 4 months later...

Last week My nine year old "Geekdaughter" (like a Goddaughter but the CofE said I wasn't allowed*) grabbed the church collection money and ran out with it. She did give about half of it back when caught. - although she had stuffed a lot of it in her pockets which was only found when they got home. When asked why she took the money she replied Pod needed it for the starving children.

Now as part of her punishment her band new IPad was taken away from her, and she is very upset and annoyed that her brother still has his one. They where both given Ipads last Saturday. Today I was babysitting them well Geekdaughter keeps taking brothers IPad from him and has thrown it in the waterbut. I have rescued the Ipad - luckilly it was off when submerged. hopefully it will dry out and be ok. I spent the rest of the morning keeping my Geekdaughter shut in her bedroom while she is kicking at the door, and screaming at me about how this is all Pods fault and she is totally blameless. She has kept this continuous screeming up for over an hour until Mum got home.

A little bit of history - when she was 6 She declaired in Sunday School that Pod was more powerful than God because if God loves us he would never have sent the Flood (this is just after Noah's arch) It was obviously Pod, all God could do is make a rainbow, and even she can do that with a hose pipe. Thus we should always do what Pod says, cos otherwise he will do nasty stuff to us. and used Pod as an excuse every time she did something wrong.

Pod can you please keep your minions undercontrol. and Not only do I blame you for my Geekdaughters behavoir she blames you too. But I also blame you for my headache and the probably death of an IPad.

*given that I introduced the idea of Pod to her, maybe the church had a point.

I blame Pod for missing all the great people I've met at the three Worldcons I've attended. I'm not sure how but I'm certain he's responsible somehow.

I blame Pod for missing all the great people I've met at the three Worldcons I've attended. I'm not sure how but I'm certain he's responsible.

The only thing I can see out my front window is a PODs storage container. This was was pretty obvious who to blame as it has his name on it :P

D'oh! You'd think I would be better at this by now...

Sorry LadyN/Regina. :( You should all have known better than to meet me though! :P

Bronn. This is not helping!

I blame Pod for missing all the great people I've met at the three Worldcons I've attended. I'm not sure how but I'm certain he's responsible.

They are only great when I am there. :cool4:

I spent the rest of the morning keeping my Geekdaughter shut in her bedroom while she is kicking at the door, and screaming at me about how this is all Pods fault and she is totally blameless.

You have created a monster!

I blame Pod because I forgot my Ipod on in my handbag.

At least your handbag had something to listen to.

Archived