Blame Pod

Relic

• 3 months later...

No, it's the week before Christmas in Ireland, he's passed out under a Christmas tree somewhere. :)

I blame Pod that an idiot plowed into my car on the highway last night and badly damaged the back end.

Pod, I'm sure I won't see my car until after New Year's now. Why, Pod, why?

For fuck's sake, Pod. Just...GAWD. Why??!!!

:(

I blame Pod for taking all this blame.

You are right. Never again! :tantrum:

I think pod's dead.

Only inside!

I blame Pod that an idiot plowed into my car on the highway last night and badly damaged the back end.

Uncle Paddy got behind the wheel again eh. :(

Where the hell is Pod? I've got a whole damn list here. Now I can't decide if I should relay it alphabetically or in order of importance. And for that, the blame lies with Pod.

It rains a lot here. Better under a tree than in an alley!

Probably not, and for that I blame Pod,

We are busy people!

TOGBUI BLAMES PODBUI

Just don't put some voodoo curse on me. They pinch. :(

POD MADE TOGBUI SHAKE GOURD AT JON SNOW oh, oops *puts TOGBUI away* you fuckin bastard, Pod

Jon Snow lives!

I blame Pod for late shift. People suffering from dementia tend to get nervous in the evening, and some of them have to be kept from walking away. And things get hectic on the floor I'm currently working on.

That's a different sort of problem than usual. :read:

At the moment , Nothing comes to mind with regard to Pod.

Good. My threats are working.

I blame Pod that its freezing here in my office and they expect me to work. I blame Pod for Slugs.

Nothing wrong with wearing 5 jumpers/sweaters at work!

I blame Pod that I have too much to do in too little time because of lack of organization, which was also caused by Pod. Pff.

Oh look...shiny thing! *points*

For a couple of months I’ve had an appointment for Saturday to get my cat neutered. In the year that I’ve had him, he has never pissed on anything, but in the past four days or so he has peed on something besides his litter about six times (that I know of). He doesn’t piss in open spaces. He pisses on my personal shit--my school papers, my books, my sketchbooks, my clothes. This morning I woke up to a pungent puddle of cat piss on my pillow. I’m convinced he knows and is getting some kinds of sadistic pre-revenge.

I blame Pod for feline intelligence. Also my poor olfactory nerves blame him for the lingering smell of cat piss.

Archived