Blame Pod

Relic

Derail: baby goats are the cutest things in the world. I need to go find some and post in the cute animals thread.

Back to subject at hand: I blame Pod for my new Nars Dovima nail polish chipping. It's the most divine, brilliant red, but Pod has made it chip and I am TORQUED OFF about it. I also blame him for my dog's constant manipulation of me, and my husband's habit of purchasing hotdogs and chili cheese fritos from the grocery store even though they are never on the list.

Dammit, Pod! I want to not place blame, but these things are so obviously your fault.

I blame Pod for shiny things.

They are mine!

I blame Pod for the thread thanking Pod.

It's Christmas! :crying:

Back to subject at hand: I blame Pod for my new Nars Dovima nail polish chipping.

Nars Dovima? Sorry, what fantasy novel did he appear in?

I blame Pod for Rolex having dogs. I suspect he'd be happier with 3 billy goats, and perhaps a bridge

And a watch.

Tgwch, it may simply be an indication that your timing for the neutering was almost perfect. He's marking your stuff because you belong to him, and he's telling any other men who may show up to, er, piss off.

Heh. :P

I blame Pod for feline intelligence. Also my poor olfactory nerves blame him for the lingering smell of cat piss.

Ewwww. The cat is the loser in the long run I suppose. :stillsick:

I blame pod for all the bad people in this world

Even I don't know all the bad people in the world. :eek:

I blame Pod for my MiL arriving from the States on Thursday and staying with us for 15 days.

Granted, she hasn't seen the Spawn in almost a year and she's a mostly nice lady, but Pod, with schools closing for Christmas I could have used some rest and some quiet, private time to do as I want instead of having someone starting a conversation whenever I open my book or go online.

I blame Pod for none of the jobs to which I'm applying asking me for an interview. :(

I blame Pod for this too. Pod, send Eloisa an awesome employer (with taste, these others obviously have none).

I blame Pod for none of the jobs to which I'm applying asking me for an interview. :(

Booo! It just means that the job you get will be well worth the wait!

I blame Pod for that, too. :P

Tough crowd. :dunno:

Really, Pod? A fish processing plant opening directly across from my place of employment? Nice touch, you demented fiend.

Who doesn't love the smell of fish in the morning. :cool4:

And the afternoon. And the evening...

I blame Pod for my MiL arriving from the States on Thursday and staying with us for 15 days.

Can you pretend to have forgotten how to speak English?

Pod, send Eloisa an awesome employer (with taste, these others obviously have none).

I'm not allowed to set up companies in England though. :(

I blame Pod for my terrible bosses. Jerkface.

Or Texas.

I blame Pod for dogs not being allowed to fuck however they want.

Yikes. Ok. :blushing:

I blame Pod for ROLF.

That's a lot to put on my shoulders. :ack:

I blame Pod for the Zombie Apocalypse now overcoming us, avatar by ava

Happy to be blamed for good things! :cheers:

Pod is a Force of Nature. Ergo, Blame Pod for the Leg Mounting. QED.

I don't approve of this message!

Blame Pod for nice things taken away. :crying:

As long as they are given to me!

I blame Pod for the decline of all that is good in the world.

At least we got pea soup.

I blame Pod for underlining that makes me look for a link.

That's why they call me an evil mastermind! :cool4:

I blame pod for returning stubby to sanity so he could close that awesome thread :( ....dick

Stubby is sane again??? :stunned:

Archived