Blame Pod

Relic

I blame Pod for my MiL. Enough said.

I would blame you for the twins as well, but I think dalThor had something to do with that. Instead, I'm blaming you for lack of sleep. It's your fault I never get more than 2 hours at a time, I blame you for the dark circles under my eyes.

I blame Pod for the flu I suffer from atm.

I can't blame the guy suffering from dementia and delir who trys to get away so often from the floor I worked on last month. ("Take me home, will you?!") I was the one getting him back even though I didn't wear a proper coat - I had to wear special clothes for work, and my coat was in the locker. His walking wouldn't stop with bad weather outside....

ETA: You can't win, Pod!

:bang:

It's your fault I never get more than 2 hours at a time, I blame you for the dark circles under my eyes.

Maybe you can try a vampire look in 2013? :wideeyed:

i wasn't blaming you for her...

Just as well. :box:

I blame Pod for the flu I suffer from atm.

No good deed goes unpunished.

You have a lot to answer for, Pod.

I saved the world from the Mayans! :ph34r:

I blame Pod for my Christmas sore throat turning into a horrid New Year cold...

Ewwwww. I need to call a moratorium on this stuff.

I saved the world from the Mayans! :ph34r:

Well, there you go then. I blame Pod for the apocalypse conspiracy failing. I am sure you are behind it.

I also blame Pod for the people using loud pyrotechnics without thinking about the suffering animals. I must think of some poor dog whenever I hear a boom ...

• 2 months later...

Dear thread.

I need some of your will power. Please stop me from ensuring certain cretins are not discovered with naughty pictures on their works personal networked drive. I feel this would be a very bad thing even if they deserve it. I feel I should try to resist very hard and be the bigger person. Perhaps I should not hold them responsible; surely it’s all a ploy by Pod. He made them stop in the middle of a corridor and hold an impromptu meeting, entirely blocking the corridor to all others.

I am sure he then made them totally ignore me for over five minutes while I Politely asked if they could make way and let me past. I felt I was very patient here and did not barge them or attempt to run them over with a trolley. I feel that when they finally did notice me, the look of disgust and comments I received where totally out of line. However I chose to ignore them and not stoop to their petty level. They did however let me past.

I then know Pod just made them stop their meeting, and being fiends of the faster then Pebble pace variety (a very common subspecies) they then caught up with me, Instead of quietly filing past. Hey I’m only one person there is room for 3 to walk abreast. They again made comments this time accusing me of holding them up, and that I obviously wasn’t in any hurry so I should have been happy to wait for them.

About 20 meters further down the corridor, Pod obviously reminded them they had something more to discuss, and yes once again blocked the entire corridor. I felt like they did this on purpose since again they totally ignored me and only made way when the Plant Manager approached them from the other direction.

Obviously my desire for retribution against these people is misplaced, since they cannot be held responsible for their own actions as its obvious Pod was somehow controlling them. However he is now influencing my base desires, Please Board Help me to resist Pod and retain that Moral high ground. Or at very least my Job should I not cover my tracks enough when placing such inappropriate material on their Personal drives.

PS, I also blame Pod for my display name, the Board would not allow Pebble and the fact I can't correct the spelling for another 3 weeks

I think more Blame Pod t-shirts need to be made for San Antonio. :)

I will blame Pod if this does not happen. Who made the originals? I'd like to know so I can start pleading. :)

Archived