Blame Pod

Relic

I will blame Pod if this does not happen. Who made the originals? I'd like to know so I can start pleading. :)

I did. I had a silk screen printing set up, but I have sold it.

The shirts also has something printed on the back, in small letters near the top "Devil Bunny _____" maybe "Industries" (mine doesn't have it as it was one of the not exactly straight ones)

I did. I had a silk screen printing set up, but I have sold it.

The shirts also has something printed on the back, in small letters near the top "Devil Bunny _____" maybe "Industries" (mine doesn't have it as it was one of the not exactly straight ones)

Did you create them? Are they licensed? Can anyone just make them anywhere? Just wondering. We need to make this happen. :)

\

Devil Bunny Fashions. Doesn;t mean anything, I just threw that in cuz there was an option to have something on the back when Lany first offered to print them up and it amused me.

Someone should totally make more.

Xray gets BWB tshirts made for every con. Perhaps we could add Blame Pod tshirts? The only thing is, someone has to bring them in their luggage. I would offer to do it, but I might get questioned at the border about having 30 tshirts in different sizes in the same colour with the same words on it.

For that problem, I blame Pod. :angry:

oh to have a like button now that spring is here... :leer:

I blame Pod for people liking that stupid fucking 'Like' button

I blame Pod that some silly people don't like the LIKE button. So there.

I blame fucking Pod for making me like the fucking like button and then snatching the fucker from me like my last glass of vodka... :smoking:

ETA; pardon my excessive sailor speak...or not...i've been watching a deadwood marathon...

I blame fucking Pod for making me like the fucking like button and then snatching the fucker from me like my last glass of vodka... :smoking:

ETA; pardon my excessive sailor speak...or not...i've been watching a deadwood marathon...

I blame Pod for this fucker not saying MotherFucker or CockSucker when talking about Deadwood. Amen.

Archived