Blame Pod

Relic

I blame Pod that some silly people don't like the LIKE button. So there.

I blame Pod for people being to lazy to write a post, and feel like they need a Like button to show their admiration for something someone else posted. Fuck you pod (although I think, if you live, you'll rule the seven kingdoms)

Re: the tshirts - I just so happen to have a good friend who owns a Tshirt printing business. If you guys are serious about getting shirts printed someone should PM me.

I blame pod for my being late to the party...

I blame Pod for Maids soon to be full PM inbox.

I blame Pod for people moaning about people moaning about the lack of a like button. Serriously that shit is getting old.

I blame Pod for this fucker not saying MotherFucker or CockSucker when talking about Deadwood. Amen.

i agree that i should have included at least one cocksucker since my favorite epi is mr. Wo (season one) which had over a hundred cocksuckers in 50 something minutes... so point well taken...you cocksucker... :smoking:

Re: the tshirts - I just so happen to have a good friend who owns a Tshirt printing business. If you guys are serious about getting shirts printed someone should PM me.

Don't ask people to PM you - PM Xray and ask her about it. She opened a thread and took down the names for tshirts in Chicago, you could do the same for Blame Pod tshirts. I, personally, would not add superfluous language.

I blame Pod for people being to lazy to write a post, and feel like they need a Like button to show their admiration for something someone else posted. Fuck you pod (although I think, if you live, you'll rule the seven kingdoms)

Just for that I'm going to "LIKE" your post. *turns around quickly and leaves the room* :)

I blame Pod for my busy work schedule limiting me to only 1 other post in the last 5 weeks.

I also blame Pod for tricking people into posting in the blame Pod thread without actually blameing Him for anything.

I blame Pod for my busy work schedule limiting me to only 1 other post in the last 5 weeks.

You clearly picked your threads wisely!

I blame Pod for people moaning about people moaning about the lack of a like button. Serriously that shit is getting old.

*moans*

Fuck you pod (although I think, if you live, you'll rule the seven kingdoms)

You betcha!

Some parties never end, so you probably choose well!

I blame fucking Pod for making me like the fucking like button and then snatching the fucker from me like my last glass of vodka... :smoking:

Its trying to teach you something about life.

I blame Pod that some silly people don't like the LIKE button. So there.

I remember when we had an unlike button! The drama was long and sustaining!

Pod, this is your fault. Have you no shame?

(Warning: link contains SPIDER. CARCINOGENIC SPIDER.)

It is infact Pod's fault that article was published a little early and not on the 1st of April. the clue is in the very first paragraph

"It's a scenario seemingly designed to give arachnophobes nightmares, but it's one that an asbestos team working in an attic in Cardiff this week have encountered."

I also blame Pod for tricking people into posting in the blame Pod thread without actually blameing Him for anything.

Pod is a devious one, it is known.

Now I NEED to blame him for something, so that I don't fall into that very trap...

...so I will join Trebla in blaming Pod for winter refusing to go away.

• 2 weeks later...

Screw you, Pod, and the horse you rode in on.

I place a bet once per year, on the Grand National. Yesterday I backed the favourite each way, and, because my betting slip had the option to back more than one horse, also snuck £2.50 each way on a 100-1 no-hoper, on the grounds that it was the National and random stuff happens (Foinaven, anyone?).

That no-hoper was Auroras Encore. Which won the race.

And I cannot find my betting slip. I know precisely where I put it: in the phone-and-Oyster-card pocket of my handbag. It isn't there. I've turned out my handbag, and M and I have gone through my purse, and we've found a metric ton of till receipts I should have thrown out ages ago, but no betting slip. It has vanished into thin air. There's no hole in the bottom of that pocket. There was no opportunity for it to fall out in the meantime: I took out my Oyster card at one point, but the slip was still in the pocket. I didn't move it. It's vanished.

I'm really, really annoyed with you, Pod.

Archived