Blame Pod

Relic

Screw you, Pod, and the horse you rode in on.

I place a bet once per year, on the Grand National. Yesterday I backed the favourite each way, and, because my betting slip had the option to back more than one horse, also snuck £2.50 each way on a 100-1 no-hoper, on the grounds that it was the National and random stuff happens (Foinaven, anyone?).

That no-hoper was Auroras Encore. Which won the race.

And I cannot find my betting slip. I know precisely where I put it: in the phone-and-Oyster-card pocket of my handbag. It isn't there. I've turned out my handbag, and M and I have gone through my purse, and we've found a metric ton of till receipts I should have thrown out ages ago, but no betting slip. It has vanished into thin air. There's no hole in the bottom of that pocket. There was no opportunity for it to fall out in the meantime: I took out my Oyster card at one point, but the slip was still in the pocket. I didn't move it. It's vanished.

I'm really, really annoyed with you, Pod.

Congratulations! How many millions did you win? And keep looking, it must be somewhere (fingers and toes all crossed for you!)

Congratulations! How many millions did you win? And keep looking, it must be somewhere (fingers and toes all crossed for you!)

Should be £250, as I backed it when it was at 100-1 (it finished up at 66-1), less my stake. And I've literally taken everything out of my handbag and checked every single piece of paper. I just cannot understand this at all. I'm sure I would have noticed it falling out of my bag if it did so...?

I blame Pod for the swelling on my left lower leg and the pain I still suffer from. -.-

Could be worse. They said you lost your nose!

Should be £250, as I backed it when it was at 100-1 (it finished up at 66-1), less my stake.

I felt I deserved a winning ticket!

You thought it would be fun to make it rain on the very day I changed my roof right?

I was right too! It was fun. :blushing:

Damnit. Now I blame Pod for the fact that I walked into that one!

Sorry. It was made of foam, so it shouldn't have done much damage. :(

I am not sure. It accused me of being unreal. Do I look unreal to you? :P

As real as any figment of my imagination!. :)

I felt I deserved a winning ticket!

Hah. I foiled you, Pod. The man at the betting shop went through the records and gave me my winnings sans ticket (yes, really). When you go to cash it in, you won't be able to claim it, as it's already gone! Huzzah!

Just found out that the "View New Posts" function of the board is probably going to stay turned off for the entire time the show is on. I don't blame the floobs for this. NAY! I Blame POD.

I Blame Pod for the seemingly endless "loser-lying-assholes in disguise" who've wanted to date me as of late. We're talking Douchesters from Douchebagistan - cheating, lying Douchetards. WTF Pod?? I mean, I may have called you a low-talker once or twice (and can you deny the truth in it!??!) but I don't think it's really the same as unleashing the March of the Douchesauruses on me, do you? Ease up, bro!

I sense a new dating thread coming up...

I blame Pod for letting this thread fall to page 2 before responding. You BASTARD.

I am still sulking for Eloisa foiling the recovery of my ill-gotten gains!

I blame Pod because the forum is slowing the show down so much that in two episodes, nothing has happened.

Wait till E3! 54 minutes of Sam doing an impression of the Scream from Munch. Its going to be awesome!

I Blame Pod for the seemingly endless "loser-lying-assholes in disguise" who've wanted to date me as of late. We're talking Douchesters from Douchebagistan - cheating, lying Douchetards. WTF Pod?? I mean, I may have called you a low-talker once or twice (and can you deny the truth in it!??!) but I don't think it's really the same as unleashing the March of the Douchesauruses on me, do you? Ease up, bro!

:lol:

As seo ar aghaidh beidh mé add a cúpla y'all agus b'fhéidir go mbainfidh tú a thuiscint cad mé ag rá ansin!

Pod how dare you make my husband demand my attention by stealing my laptop just when the TitanCon memberships go live.

that made me over 5 mins late. dam you Pod, Now my perfect member number one record has been lost, and all those who put money on me for winning that are going to be after you.

also come September someone identity yet unknown is going to be blaming you when their con badge is stolen.

Worse than that, Pebs, random strangers will expect hugs from them, and a hugged by pebbles badge, they will be so confused, it would be a kindness to relieve them of that badge.

Dear Pod, you let us get through Winter without anyone getting seriously sick, and now it's Spring and you just won't let us catch a break. I see what you did there, making us think we got away with it.

It's now 6 weeks since all four of us were healthy. Oh, what great fun we've had, especially when we were ALL sick for half that time. I know this is solely your doing, Pod. Could you at least spare the wee ones? It's hard enough dealing with the Spawn when they are not coughing up their lungs and getting a fever all the time.

also come September someone identity yet unknown is going to be blaming you when their con badge is stolen.

This would assume i'm not member number 1! :smug:

Pod, I have no problem with you borrowing the good scissors, but please put them back where you found them.

I think it would be better to say that it was the good scissors? :leaving:

I also blame Pod for the lack of an Uzi with which to restore quiet.

Draconian US gun law restictions strike again! :thumbsdown:

Dear Pod, you let us get through Winter without anyone getting seriously sick, and now it's Spring and you just won't let us catch a break. I see what you did there, making us think we got away with it.

:blushing: That really was very devious.

I blame Pod that.

*Snip*

I blame Pod for the gratuitous nudity in Game of Thrones. Darnit, Pod, why do you have to be so sexy that all those ladies of the night had to get nekkid. That took up precious moments of screen time that couild have been devoted to explaining the mysteries of The Seven Pointed Star!!!

Archived