Put the words "Tormund's Member" into important quotations.

AngrySoviet

"A naked Tormund's member holds few secrets; a flayed Tormund's member holds none at all."

"Go to them with both fists full of golden dragons," the king said in an acid tone." That should prove persuasive. Twenty thousand Tormund's members should suffice. Do not return with fewer."

(Brienne scenes from the Smelly Goose inn or however that's translated)

Tormund's member looked like the gods had kneaded her from unbaked clay.

'... to a place no stag ever found, although perhaps Tormund's member could.' With silver she wouldn't get the truth out of him, she felt. With Tormund's member she probably would, or not. Steel would offer more certainty. Briënne touched her dagger and then put her hand in her pouch. She found Tormund's member and put it on the barrel. "Where to?" The scruffy man snatched Tormund's member and bit it.

"Admit it, Imp. Given a choice between f--ing Tormund's member and fighting the Mountain, you'd have your breeches down and your cock up before a man could blink." -Bronn

"A lovely Tormund's Member , I have no doubt. Moisten it as often as you wish...but see that your dew falls nowhere else." - Tyrion

Was this really my introduction to Westeros? *facepalm*

• 6 months later...

Jon: I have something for you, and it has to be packed very carefully.

Arya: Tormund's member?

Jon: Close the door.

Jon: Tormund's member is no toy. Be careful you don't cut yourself.

Arya: It's so skinny!

Jon: So are you... It won't hack a man's head off, but it can poke him full of holes if you're quick enough.

Arya: I can be quick!

Jon: You'll have to work at it every day... How's it feel? Do you like the balance?

Arya: I think so...

Jon: First lesson: Stick 'em with the pointy end.

Arya: I know which end to use.

What battles has Tormund's Member ever won that I should fear him?

Mine is the strength of Tormund's Member, a strength that the Crow's Eye cannot hope to match.

Or, alternatively:

Mine is the strength of the sea, a strength that Tormund's Member cannot hope to match.

Nine sons were born from Tormund's member.

This is fun! :lol:

Archived