Robb's Last Document?

Casperjd2

I think Jon not accepting Stannis's oath is completely different than If Robb named Jon heir to king in the North. I really feel that if Robb named Jon heir then he would feel it is official because Robb and Jon are connected through blood.

Did Robb know that his uncle was missing when he made his last will? Because, if he wanted some relative from the Watch to be his heir, it should be Benjen, not Jon.

I don't think he did, but Jon is closer to Robb, and Benjen was First Ranger and had been on the Wall since Robert's Rebellion.

I've been waiting for this as a game changer myself, but we've seen how easily paper tears before.

Hey kind ser, I was thinking the exact same thing! Whatever his will says, "the king is dead, long live the king". At least that's what Cersei taught us :dunno: BUT, wouldn't it be nice if Robb knew something more and the "will's cliffhanger" is not that heir per se but the other part?

Jon was undoubtedly tempted to become Jon Stark and Lord of Winterfell. To me, it felt like he couldn't really decide, but then he was made Lord Commander and he realized his place was at the watch. Also remember his flashback when he muzzled Ghost's fur and remembered the direwolf pups and the stag, there was one different wolf and Jon got that one. He then realized he would never truly be a Stark.

Then, if Jon truly is Jon Targaryen he would of course be tempted to become King of Westeros, he has been leading the Night's Watch since even before he was made Lord Commander, he has it in him. The thing is, will he always see himself as that bastard outsider whose only place is the Wall? I think it's time that Jon put aside his thoughts on being an outsider. Hopefully if he's alive, his near-death experience will wash away his thoughts on being an outsider.

Archived