Which character would make for a fun drinking buddy?

AngrySoviet

My first thought it Tywin. I can just picture him drunk, at a bar, with a bunch of friends, delivering the punchline of a joke with tears of laughter streaming down his face "so, so then I tell the guy, 'A Lannister always pays his debts!' And he just looks at me and says 'but where do whores go?!' hahahaha!"

Stannis would make for a nice companion too, I'm sure that stern, justicy thing is just a facade, the man is a party animal deep down inside.

Whoresbane sounds like a man who knows how to party, and party hard... Melisandre I guess aswell..Though she would probably end up poisoning me, but it might be worth it nonetheless..

Balon Greyjoy, Tywin, Roose Bolton, Stannis, Doran Martell and Walder Frey as drinking partners would make for an interesting night, to say the least...Who will sit gloomy in the corner? Who will dance on the table? Who will start to sing bawdy songs? Who will start to show man emotions? And most importantly, who will pay for the whole deal and what will the price be?

For a Thinking Man/Woman's Drinking Party:

Maester Marwyn

Maester Aemon

the Queen of Thorns

Taena Merryweather

Quaithe

Samwell Tarly

Willas Tyrell

Oberyn Martell

Tyrion Lannister

For just one drinking buddy, I'll have His Red Highness, the Viper Prince, Oberyn Martell. He'd be fun to drink with, sing with, talk with, etc. I'd make him leave the poisons, and the girlfriend, at home though.

Tyrion, I'd likely have to slap him at some point during the evening for one torrid remark or another, but it would be a laugh.

Robb. I'd finally get his POV.

Jamie. the combination of his golden hand and Tyrion would make for a fun drinking game.

Archived