Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sarnius

Who could Patrick Stewart play?

70 posts in this topic

I know there is a perfect character in Asoiaf for him, but can't think of who so who do you think he could play?(Be realistic).

"be realistic" does not fit very well with having Patrick Stewart on the show.

Without being realistic and assuming we could have him, many people had suggested him for Syrio Forel (he matched the physical description of the character better than Milos). For future seasons, perhaps Stevron Frey or Denys Mallister. Or even Bloodraven.

He should play Aerys in a flashback. Or just narrate the whole story. Or fire photons on King's Landing to clean it up.

Hallyne.

Randyll Tarly?

That could be a good role, especially if the role is expanded a bit beyond what's in the books so far. Tarly is supposed to be hard & balding, and I think Stewart can do that.

That could be a good role, especially if the role is expanded a bit beyond what's in the books so far. Tarly is supposed to be hard & balding, and I think Stewart can do that.

Agreed.

But I want Picard to be a good guy. I really think he could've been a good Barristan Selmy.

Wait......I know...........Hoster Tully! Yes got it :D

Agreed.

But I want Picard to be a good guy. I really think he could've been a good Barristan Selmy.

Wait......I know...........Hoster Tully! Yes got it :D

No, Bernard Hill should play Hoster Tully.

Could've been great Stannis.

However, I hope they cast him for something , he is very good actor, can play many roles.

If he was 35 to 40 years younger he could be a perfect Stannis. He fits in perfectly with the books description. In the time of the events he is 34 in the books

Yeah PS is an idol, but not going to happen. Sorry.

Profile pic was the HeyDay.

lots of patrick stewart fanboys here I see...

He'd have been a good Barristan, but they cast him pretty well.

Sigh. He would have been a great Barristan. Stannis as second choice. I don't think there's a role large enough for him, though.

I don't think he is physically imposing enough to play Barristan. I think the person they did cast is a better Barristan.

I know he doesn't exactly fit his appearance, but I think he'd make a great Mance Rayder.

Patrick Stewart is one of my favourite actos but he would be best cast as Ser Barristan or Tywin Lannister although the original actors cast did a great job