Which Character are you most like ?

TheZone

Dacy Moromont - I am 6 ft tall, a judo fighter , and model, actress, singer , dancer SO both girly and tough.

Jon Snow-I come from a single parent household, so basically I am a bastard who for 7 years lived in the small country village in Poland. I was often outcasted by my own family.

Arya- I was very tomboy-ish,crazy when I was young.

Dany- Beast tough girl she makes , and i do too.Plus she is my age(16) and reading her chapters helps me out a lot!!!!

Meera- Partly because of her fighting skills , and her eyes .

Arya, because I too am a trained assassin working for a secretive organisation... But joking aside, I can relate more to her character, as I too have an older sister who is so girly it makes me want to puke. And growing up we were like chalk and cheese, me hanging out with the boys and our geeky pursuits, and her with her (grrr) chick flicks and romantic ideals... Give me needle any day!

I'm like Samwell in the sense that while I'm not huge, I am a curvy lady, shall we say :P I also love books and enjoy good food. I'm not as shy as him, but I do have a problem with my self-confidence.

I'm also like Arya because I can be ballsy when I need to be, I know how to survive and take care of myself. I'm not quite an assassin, but I do anything I need to do in order to help myself. I'm also quite fiery and I was very tomboy-ish when I was younger. However, like Sansa, I now know when to act like a lady and when not to, so I guess I have elements of both in me.

My loyalties are hard to change, I always try to do the right thing and it can be quite difficult to change my mind on something I'm passionate about, so I guess that'd make me like Stannis too.

Probably Jaime. People say I do not care for others. They call me out on things they do not understand at all and I let them think what they want. I can not say I am afraid to die, but I am afraid of dying in some stupid ridiculous manner. And I like Brienne a lot :lol:

Sam - in the bookworm sense, not the weight. I'm very slim. Also, my dad could be nicer to me.

Arya - I'm a tomboy. Not quite to the extent I was when I was younger, but I'm definately not a girly girl.

Rebellion Era Robert, with more wits

Former athlete, but kept in prime condition (6'3'' 230lbs)

People call me "stronger than an ox,bull,bear etc."

I like good beer and good parties

I am viewed by my family and peers as highly intelligent (so not like Robert)

Hmm I'm probably most like Jon. I'm kind of introverted and keep a lot of things to myself, I don't like being the center of attention but if I have to I can take leadership and be strong. I value loyalty and honesty a lot, and I'm also technically a bastard :P

I'm also a lot like Sam, I'm a book worm and don't have the best relationship with my dad, shall we say...oh and I've been told I tend to underestimate myself.

Archived