Which Character are you most like ?

TheZone

Let's be honest, if I was in ASOIAF world, I would be one of those nameless schmucks who get killed off in the same sentance in which they were first mentioned.

But as a second option, I'll go with Hoster Blackwood, introduced in the Jaime chapter of ADwD. An awkward, bookish, goodnatured boy who is mercifully too insignificant to matter much, one way or another. Reads a lot, would make a fine maester. Basically harmless.

If I were in ASoIaF I'd probably be a minor lordling who got killed in his first battle...

I have actually thought of myself as a mix between Aegon, Jon and Quentyn... Mostly in looks.

But my personality is different;

Stannis - For being iron, and not bending.

Davos - For being loyal.

Robb - For being overrally smart, but making big blunders.

Doran - For being patient.

Quentyn - For being determined.

Jon - For thinking I do the right thing.

Tyrion - For being witty.

Willas - For having control.

Garlan - For being fierce.

Littlefinger - I think I have a thing for "counting coppers".

Bran - For perhaps not understanding my place.

Now that I think about it, inside me is much better than the one I display on the outside. Thanks, I guess. ;)

Jaime for sure, minus the incest. I showed a lot of promise at a very young age, I did one thing to taint my honor that no one will let go of, I have a slight cripple the prevents me from doing what I was did best, and I am known for being an asshole and saying the most mean things possible to people. I used to have the same confidence and arrogance when I was at my best too.

I relate most to Littlefinger and wish I had the smarts to climb as high as him, but unfortunately I'm about as likeable as Stannis and as socially awkward as Brienne. I also possess the cynical negativity of Dolorous Edd without his wit.

I don't know if there is one character that I am like totally.

• Tyrion Lannister - My attitude is very similar to his, with an uncontrollable amount of sarcasm.
  • Robert Baratheon - I'm a large man that was in better shape when i was younger. I drink too much, I eat too much, and I have a temper that run very hot.
  • Sandor Clegane - I have an uncontrollable bitterness and hatred towards people.
  • Jorah Mormont - I'm a bear of a man, that will do anything for the people I love.
  • Areo Hotah - He's a strong silent protector. He is an older version of me.

1/2 Arya/No one (The second Arya came on screen my boyfriend laughed and said it was me. I am quite the stubborn tomboy!)

1/4 Sandsake (Oberra= warrior, Sarella=female Maester :D)

1/8 Ned (Honesty)

1/8 Aemon (I can step aside and let a better person for the job take my place)

Edit: Dracarya, I hear ya! The only females I would probably look like in Westeros are the wet nurses. They are the only ones that are described as busty. Seriously, why no big booties and boobs, GRRM? I think that'd be the reason the Citadel will catch on to me... lol

Young King Robert checking in... Love women, partying, and smashing stuff but somehow I wound up in a position of power... Go figure.

I also hate people like Rhaegar who I imagine would wear skinny jeans... Hey pretty boy real men do squats.

Body types match up pretty good but by facial descriptions I'm somewhere between Targ and Lannister.

Can we post pics in this forum? Would make this game a lot more fun.

Let's be honest, if I was in ASOIAF world, I would be one of those nameless schmucks who get killed off in the same sentance in which they were first mentioned.

me too!!

One of the things I like about ASOIAF is that every character is so complex that you identify with almost all of them at some point.

So, as for me, I used to identify with Arya (having been a bit of a tomboy when i was little, and for the good relationship with my dad) until she went all killing happy... :eek:

But i think I have much of Sansa's naivety too.

Plus I have a bit of Tyrion's big mouth and lack of patience, Catelyn's sense of family, and I love books just like Samwell.

I also identify a bit with the freefolk's philosophy.

You have to laugh at the lack of modesty (and I'm guessing realism) in some posts.

"I have Loras's looks, Ned's honour, Jamie's skills, the physique of a young Robert, Tyrion's brains and am as much of a shagger as Oberyn. So yeah, pretty much a mix of them." :laugh:

I'd go with Robb Stark. Quite a normal person. Capable enough in many ways but often too impulsive and let myself make horrendous mistakes which lead to my downfall.

In Westeros, I'd probably have ended up getting too drunk, done something stupid and ended up at the Wall.

I'm a mix of some characters:

Balon - I want to take what is mine, but I rarely succeed in doing so.

Stannis - I'm iron. I'll break before I bend.

Aerys / Viserys - I've got touch of crazy in me. :P Not as much as those two, but still...

Doran - I can wait to get what is mine. Careful planning is one of the things that defines me.

Tyrion - I'm smart. Sometimes too smart fro my own good, and I don't know when to keep my mouth shut.

Littlefinger - I love money. I can trick people into giving me money, but I choose not to.

Davos - I don't like lying. When I'm forced to tell a lie, guilt eats me up.

Sansa. Bound by duty and social conventions. Slightly too naive for my own good but mentally strong when required.

Also tempted to throw in one of Sansa's dopy friends like Jeyne Poole in there, though I can only really use Jeyne as an example in AGOT. Given the responses to most of my posts, I think I come across as a complete naive dunce. :)

intrestincg IMHO I'm closest to rhaegaer (minus the good looks) with a good dash of stannis

Introverted(I'M able to surprise my own famliy),

a bookworm (at age 7-8 I'd rtather read a book than go outside)

who later started Martial arts just because he felt he needed it

my closest friends find it hard to know what I exactly mean or when I make a joke but cetainly call me too good for this sinful earth

It's a combination between Ned Stark and Tyrion/Dolorous Edd. I do find myself obsessing about things like honour, loyalty and honesty, I'm stern, judgmental, insanely stubborn, (almost) completely undiplomatic, and I'm constantly making cynical quips and remarks.

Archived