Who will end up together?

Lady Hodor

Just watched an Arya and Gendry video on youtube and it made me go OMFG when I heard Robert say " I have a son, you have a daughter. Let's join our houses". Could be a foreshadowing? It's prolly just me banking on Arya + Gendry pair but, it'll be great if it will come true. I guess this is new favorite crackpot. Arya and Gendry are the son and daughter that will join Baratheon and Stark XD.

Jaime and Briene - a few moments befor they both die

Arya and Gendry sound cute in the long run, but as things stand, Arya is still a little to young and, uh, preoccupied to be interested in a relationship.

Sarella and Jojen. It is known.

1) Jaime and Brienne (living in Tarth with Brienne acting Lord)

2) Asha and Qarl

3) Dany will end up an old crone... cooing to her dragons

4) Shireen and Jon

5)

Sansa with Sandor (maybe, even if it did not end up strictly romantic relationship)

or alternatively

Sansa and that Lord Littlefinger planned for her.

I really dislike all Arya and Gendry... it is more likely that Arya would have a task of killing Gendry than anything. Also, I believe GRRM was asked about the possibility of that... he responded that "even if" they ever met again such pairing is not in their future. i have no reference for it, but I believe question was asked during one of his books signings(maybe in Toronto recently, not sure)

Also, Arya might not end up strictly marrying material... especially if she ends up going waif way at least when it comes to taking poison taking away chance of giving life(not that many would not love her anyway)

Samwise, I mean, Samwell Tarly and Sarella Sand.

Blasphemy! Sammy belongs with Gilly. It is known.

Margaery/Walder Frey snr.

This would be great. Let them have as lasting and successful marriage as Margaery and Joff.

Archived