[Book Spoilers] Pre-airing discussion

Ran

I actually think the episode will end with the attack on Yoren and his Night's Watch recruits. That'll be a turning point in Arya story, as her only real way to get home is destroyed, and it'll leave the audience on a cliffhanger with Yoren's death and all.

Was kind of hoping they would hold that to E4, but from the preview looks as if the fight at the hold fast will maybe end the episode. Well that bring Jaqen onstage for a bit again.

Lol!

I wonder if her trying attempting to sleep with Renly will happen this episode and what will come of it. Would he? I'd like to see the dynamic between Marg/Renly/Loras because you know... awkward. :blush:

First time posting! Hi guys :)

I may be the only one, but I kind of like Margaery's big-collared dress. Her outfits scream of high fashion to me, which I think is appropriate considering how pretentious the Tyrells can be. And it's gonna really piss off Cersei when Margaery eventually shows up in King's Landing looking all glamorous in her haute couture. Lol

As for the Marg/Renly/Loras triangle, there are some great snippets of what's to come that can be found on the HBO OnDemand "inside Series" set of mini-featurettes. I particularly enjoy one scene that is shown where Renly is trying to get it on with Loras and the young knight pushes him away and says some like, "Not tonight. There's another Tyrell who requires your attention." Ouch!!

Can't wait for tonight's episode. Especially Brienne :fencing:

I'm wondering if we'll get the "come to the Godswood tonight if you want to go home" letter tonight, or after Joff has her stripped next week. If they go by the books timeline it should be tonight, but I can see them waiting to show how badly things really are for her before they dangle some hope in front of the audience.

also - MAID OF TARTH!!! :cheers:

Unfortunately I'll have to wait 'till tomorrow. Since I live in the lovely Netherlands, and I don't HBO, I need to wait for the download. Like most of the people here, I'm really looking forward to the Maid of Tarth, she really grow on me in the books.

First time posting! Hi guys :)

I may be the only one, but I kind of like Margaery's big-collared dress. Her outfits scream of high fashion to me, which I think is appropriate considering how pretentious the Tyrells can be. And it's gonna really piss off Cersei when Margaery eventually shows up in King's Landing looking all glamorous in her haute couture. Lol

Hello there, and welcome to the boards! :cheers:

Though, I gotta say I totally hate Margaery's dress--waaaay too super-future outer-space for me. :ack:

I really hope that when Lorch's men attack Yoren and co. Arya yells "winterfell!" and Hot Pie yells "Hot Pie Hot Pie!!!!"

Also is there any chance we meet any new iron born this episode? I know Victarion and Damphair werent cast, but i hope they get mentioned as both do appear in CLASH and i want Balon to atkeast acknowledge that they exist. Is Dagmer Cleftjaw in the show? What about Wex?

What about Tyrion and Shagga vs Pycelle? That's another scene I'm dying to watch

Welcome Lady IronHeart! Hot couture is pretty lost on me(I've always been a jeans and t-shirt girl), but if anyone in Westeros rocks the high fashion, it would be the Tyrells. B)

Just a few more hours longer, guys! I can't wait. I'm also looking forward to Theon's "baptism". I think that happens in this episode.

Also is there any chance we meet any new iron born this episode? I know Victarion and Damphair werent cast, but i hope they get mentioned as both do appear in CLASH and i want Balon to atkeast acknowledge that they exist. Is Dagmer Cleftjaw in the show? What about Wex?

Yes, Dagmer is in the show so we will probably meet him in this episode. :pirate:

EDIT: Black Lorren was cast as well. I can't remember if Wex was, though.

Awesome I am enjoying the iron born stuff the most so far, along with Arya of course. Maisie Williams is just so, so awesome... And I am growing on Gendry, even though I always said "jendry" and hot pie and lommy are hilarious.

Same here, also said 'jilly' instead of 'gilly'.

I feel so unoriginal now...really looking forward to the maid of Tarth as well, though I noticed in a shot she didn't have her blue armour. :P

Do you think they'll make a big deal out of the melee? I hope they do...was a cool scene to read.

Gotsta wait for the stream or download tomorrow! Poor England and poor me with no sky :P

I do hope we get some melee action before Brienne takes off her helm and reveals herself. It was a cool scene. It will be the first real action scene involving a female fighter, not counting Syrio training Arya.

Archived