What would make you immediately stop reading and throw the book out the window

daggers

Just kind of wondering, I mean killing off main characters are one thing but what would make you just say F this!

Personally and I know I'm going to sound like a fangirl/fanboy a**hole but if Jon Snow dies I'm out.

I mean probably not out, I'll finish the book angrily

Also If Ramsay Bolton doesn't die a horrible death.

Red Wedding didn't bother me at all. It would be pretty difficult to make me stop, maybe if Uncat gains any power or kills anyone I like, that would seriously annoy me.

If Martin somehow hurts Missandei I'm going to stop reading the books, and then I'm going to cut off Martins manhood and feed it to the goats.

EDIT: Actually I wouldn't stop reading the books, but yeah, maybe the manhood-thing.

I second this motion.

I used to say "Nothing" but then I saw someone suggest the possibility that UnCat would somehow get to Jon's dead body, feel guilty for mistreating him and transfer the gift of (un)life to him, resurrecting him and dying herself. Now this would do it for me. ;)

I don't see how this is possible if she is in the Riverlands, Jon is at the wall, Jons corpse would be so rotten when she finally got there....took the king a month to travel from Kings Landing (according to tv series anyhow), but I guess one can assume he feasted around =p. But then again it takes a long time to Braavos on a ship as well...>_>

If GRRM dies before Spring is published never finishes Spring. I will accept no substitutes. And if another zombie makes an appearance. And if there is another pointless Dorne chapter. And if the show catches up to the books, but will accept concurrent season 8, book 7 publishing.

Sigh. Maybe I just need to go back to Malazan

Archived