House of the Undying

ckal

• 2 weeks later...

Might i start with an apology for starting a thread similar to this, i hadnt fully read through this forum section.

I just cant seem to shake the idea in my head that #4 is relating to Jon Snow. I believe the red flaming sword relates to lightbringer, which was weilded by Azor Ahai? I think the figure holding the blade is Jon because;

1) Jon has blue eyes (simple :) )

2) If the R+L=J theory is correct then it would stand to reason that Jon is the prince that was promised (doesn't Melisandre believe that this is Stannis) and the one who is supposed to weild lightbringer to vanquish a great foe, if my memory serves.

Not a clue what the absense of a shadow might mean though

Couldnt agree more with this, i mean we've already got Dragons, and Giants did exist so why the hell not some stony beast!

Jon has grey eyes, characteristic to the Starks.

The Baratheons have blue eyes. The man with the blue eyes who casts no shadow is most likely Stannis.

6) of course I could be wrong.

spoiler from...the end of the book I think or beginning of book 3, I'm halfway through book three now, anyhow.

I think this refers to Bran, I'm remembering the gargoyles from the tower he fell from and that tower would be smoking now.

6) of course I could be wrong.

spoiler from...the end of the book I think or beginning of book 3, I'm halfway through book three now, anyhow.

I think this refers to Bran, I'm remembering the gargoyles from the tower he fell from and that tower would be smoking now.

isnt it generally known this is referring to dragonstone?

• 2 years later...

Good topic ckal! Let me have a swing at it, granted I'm speculating:

1. Maybe something w/Robb and the Lannisters? Maybe they let him have the north?

2. N/A

3. A dream of Rhaego perhaps, I agreed, I can't think of anyone else w/that description

4. I think that's Stannis w/his sword.....what's it called?

5. Maybe Dany comes back and people cheer her and her bannermen

6. One of the dragons probably, these 2 I assume are way in a future book

7. No idea

8. I'd assume it has to do w/The Wall,m but have no idea what it could mean

I think you missed a few as well.

4) You mean Lightbringer

Archived