What do you Collect?

Rogue Knight

I don't believe so. I think it's the next printing after the 3rd print of the Jon Snow cover.

It's the same book (same edition) so they continued with the next numberline but changed the DJ and boards.

I think it's like that with all the current reprints that match that DJ for the 1st 4 books in the series.

i have almost all the original pop figurines, just missing the direwolves and two of the dragons

i have none of the special or limited edition pops though :(

i have Tyrion & Daenerys figurines from the legacy collection

the dark horse Daenerys figurine

two targ necklaces

A Khaleesi t-shirt

map of westerso & essos poster

Westeros map poster

Targ poster

Pop up guide to westeros(technically my mothers but we share it)

Three/four copy's of some/all of the books

The graphic novels

The dunk & egg graphic novels

A mini iron throne

The HBO dragon eggs in the chest

Also got a new 17 poster set that iv not looked through yet

Hello, i am a Collector from Germany.

I collect only editions of "A Game of Thrones" in all translations.
I also have an original drawing by Jeffrey Jones from the Meisha Merlin edition (missing unfortunately in my collection) as a special piece of jewelry in my collection an some other stuff...

http://s1248.photobucket.com/user/agot_library/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20140624_184116_zps655272c4.jpg.html

Hello, i am a Collector from Germany.

I collect only editions of "A Game of Thrones" in all translations.

I also have an original drawing by Jeffrey Jones from the Meisha Merlin edition (missing unfortunately in my collection) as a special piece of jewelry in my collection an some other stuff...

http://s1248.photobucket.com/user/agot_library/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20140624_184116_zps655272c4.jpg.html

Wow - that looks great! What edition are the books next to the UK deluxe slipcase editions?

Also, would love to see pics of your books close-up!

Wow - that looks great! What edition are the books next to the UK deluxe slipcase editions?

Also, would love to see pics of your books close-up!

Those are the deluxe German editions published by Fanpro. Each was limited to 1200 copies (I think). I have a set as well. They come with a fold-out map, 2 unique bookmarks, and illustrated endpapers. The German Fanpro translation of book 1 is definitely the most valuable foreign-language edition of ASoIaF. For example:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Der-Eisenthron-Das-Lied-von-Eis-und-Feuer-GEORGE-R-R-MARTIN-NEU-/321408438372?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_77&hash=item4ad56f9064&nma=true&si=FCP5vzujyfI3xflAcv51o4NEsFA%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I see that Ruby Ford miniature in agot-library's pic I've been looking for!

I can't tell if you have the Finnish illustrated ones, but a very nice collection!

I've got those as well for the first 2 books. Did they continue the series? The publisher and translator told me they were working on one for Storm of Swords but that was years ago and I haven't seen it.

I thought they did Storm as well, but now I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly. You can still get them in bookstores in Finland, ordering online is sometimes possible, but I found them in most bookshops when I was there. I will be going back in September. Thanks for the close-up shots!

Those are very nice and congrats on the artwork. I'm guessing these are OOP and hard to find? Now I've got the itch to collect foreign editions. I have a few - Spanish, Italian because I like the art.

Do they have a ISBN number?

Those are very nice and congrats on the artwork. I'm guessing these are OOP and hard to find? Now I've got the itch to collect foreign editions. I have a few - Spanish, Italian because I like the art.

Do they have a ISBN number?

978-3890645322 or 3890645321

Archived