Underrated Characters

eyeheartsansa

Aeron Damphair.

I've come to really appreciate him - his sincerity and his dedication to the Drowned God, and trying really hard to pick the right king. I wouldn't want to have a beer with him or anything. It's weird- he's far from likeable but I like him. I may be the only one!

Good God.

Well, I have this to say about Aeron Damphair: whatisdeadmayneverdiebutrisesagainharderandstrongerwhatisdeadmayneverdiebutrisesagainharderandstrongerwhatisd eadmayneverdiebutrisesagainharderandstrongerwhatisdeadmayneverdiebutrisesagainharderandstrongerwhatisdeadmay neverdiebutrisesagainharderandstronger*drinksseawater*whatisdeadmayneverdiebutrisesagainharderandstrongerwhatis deadmayneverdiebutrisesagainharderandstrongerwhatisdeadmayneverdiebutrisesagainharderandstronger*alittlemorese awater*whatisdeadmayneverdiebutrisesagainharderandstrongerwhatisdeadmayneverdiebutrisesagainharderandstronger whatisdeadmayneverdiebutrisesagainharderandstrongerwhatisdeadmayneverdiebutrisesagainharderandstrongerwhatisd eadmayneverdiebutrisesagainharderandstronger*haven'tdrownedanyoneinawhile*whatisdeadmayneverdiebutrisesagainh arderandstronger*drownssomeone*whatisdeadmayneverdiebutrisesagainharderandstrongerwhatisdeadmayneverdiebutri sesagainharderandstrongerwhatisdeadmayneverdiebutrisesagainharderandstrongerwhatisdeadmayneverdiebutrisesagai nharderandstrongerwhatisdeadmayneverdiebutrisesagainharderandstrongerwhatisdeadmayneverdiebutrisesagainharder andstrongerwhatisdeadmayneverdiebutrisesagainharderandstrongerwhatisdeadmayneverdiebutrisesagainharderandstro nger*seawatertime*whatisdeadmayneverdiebutrisesagainharderandstrongerwhatisdeadmayneverdiebutrisesagainharder andstrongerwhatisdeadmayneverdiebutrisesagainharderandstrongerwhatisdeadmayneverdiebutrisesagainharderandstro ngerwhatisdeadmayneverdiebutrisesagainharderandstrongerwhatisdeadmayneverdiebutrisesagainharderandstrongerwh atisdeadmayneverdiebutrisesagainharderandstronger*goingforaswim*whatisdeadmayneverdiebutrisesagainharderandstr ongerwhatisdeadmayneverdiebutrisesagainharderandstrongerwhatisdeadmayneverdiebutrisesagainharderandstronger*a hfuckmetalhinge*whatisdeadmayneverdiebutrisesagainharderandstrongerwhatisdeadmayneverdiebutrisesagainharderan dstrongerwhatisdeadmayneverdiebutrisesagainharderandstronger...

The only character I find more annoying than him is Patches.

Old Nan. She's like the oldest person in Westeros and she's just sitting in the Dreadfort (I hope, please be alive old lady!) with hundreds of stories that seem to have all of the answers.

Very true about her being underatted.

GRRM himself said that take all of the prophesies with a grain of salt, but to believe every word of what Old Nan says.

That is why I am 100% sure that we will see another Nightsking... because he said that.

GRRM himself said that take all of the prophesies with a grain of salt, but to believe every word of what Old Nan says.

That is why I am 100% sure that we will see another Nightsking... because he said that.

She told a story about the Night's King, she didn't predict the future.

Did GRRM really say that? I mean most of what she says seems to be correct but... Not every word surely? Feel free to show the SSM to prove me wrong, anyone!

On topic,

The Green Grace.

I agree on Willas Tyrell. Also Margaery Tyrell.

Edric Dayne (he has to do something interesting eventually)

The Tattered Prince

Sansa

All the Robb's bannermen that aren't Wyman Manderly, Roose Bolton, Rickard Karstark or Greatjon Umber. People like the Glovers dont get enough attention.

Rodrik Harlaw

Podrick Payne- He's killed a member of the KG before becoming a teenager and shows utter loyalty to Brienne

@Earon I

I agree with everyone. I would also add:

Val, she is smart, strong and as her name suggests, valiant.

Tristifer Botley, he may be a hopeless romantic in pursuit of Asha, but in the first Asha chapter of ADwD he demonstrates his intellect, pointing out to Asha the futility of her goal, even going so far as to say "You are clinging to Sea Dragon Point the way a drowning man clings to a bit of wreckage."

Alys Kartark- she runs away rather than be forced to marry Cregan Karstark.

Who what or where is macumber? Is this some man/cucumber hybrid?

In the first season of the series, after Old Nan tell Bran about the Long Night and the "ice spiders big as hounds" Robb enters in the room and says that Old Nan used to say that the sky is blue because they live in the eye of a giant (who is probably blue-eyed) named "Macumber". And Bran deftly replies " Maybe it`s true".

To me I have about four people in mind who I think are sorely underestimated.

1) Olenna Tyrell

We all know how calculating this old lady is!!! Just ask Joffrey! ;)

2) Podrick Payne

This kid is brave and fiercely loyal!

3) Doran Martell

His own family thinks him to be weak, but the Prince of Dorne is calculating and the fact that he is so patient sweetens the matter.

4) Wyman Manderly

Frey Pie!!!! Enough said!!!! ;)

Archived