A Cersei Celebration!

BabyMeraxes

Cersei is an asshole. We can all agree on that. But despite her foolish, terrible, selfish decisions, you still gotta love her! Well, "love" her.

What was your favorite douche-bag Cersei scene? I think it's hard to top Lady's Murder. That was some stone cold shit. If Cersei had it her way, she would have made her grandchildren's mother's beloved pet into a shrug which she no doubt would've busted out for: Joff and Sansa's wedding, their anniversaries, formal events and every single one of Sansa's Name Days.

Share you favorite quotes, scenes and general stankery below!

When Cersei was breaking the good news to Sansa about her surprise marriage to the most hated, not to mention the ugliest, man in Westeros. Yes siree bob, Cersei certainly demonstrated why she's become a "feminist" icon in that scene. "You look much prettier with your mouth closed, Sansa."

As I read that bit I kept imagining Cersei doing the same thing to one of those delicate flowers of femininity featured on "Bridezillas:" Not only would the lovely queen get called an evil bitch 1,000 pages sooner than she did, but she would have gotten the kick in the rear she so royally deserved. Deserves.

"A piece of paper?" *Rip*

"That was the king's..."

"There is a new king now"

But my favorite, for some reason is

I love you, I love you, I love you

ETA

Ser Kevan nodded. “The new tower will be twice as tall as the one you burned, he says.”

Cersei gave a throaty laugh. “Long lances, tall towers … is Lord Tyrell hinting at something?”

Her 'girl chat' with Sansa about womanhood, in the midst of what was going on, was oddly touching. I thought that whole exchange was really, really well written. The way she is simultaneously Sansa's arch-nemesis, yet the only 'motherly' figure around to talk to her about these things. It's just such a complex and rich dynamic between those two.

Also, on the Small Council in AFFC when she goes on and on about punishing Sansa, and you can hear the crickets chirping as the rest of the council is just gaping in stunned silence.

When she was discussing the Iron Throne's debts with the Iron Bank representative:

"“I have spoken with Lord Gyles six times. He coughs at me and makes excuses, Your Grace, but the gold is not forthcoming.”

Speak to him a seventh time,” Cersei suggested pleasantly. “The number seven is sacred to our gods.”

When she smashes her chamber pot during her five year old-styled temper tantrum, then has to squat and watches her urine pool on the floor where she has to walk. Douchebaggery at its best.

How long will it take for the Cersei sympathizers to ruin this thread?

I don't know, I've usually noticed that Cersei sympathizers are attracted to threads that have nothing to do with Cersei. So maybe we are safe.

I also liked when Baby Cersei titty-twisted Infant Tyrion's newborn dick. Even her formative years were spent being a jackass.

How long will it take for the Cersei sympathizers to ruin this thread?

This is a celebration! Everyone is invited!

Archived