[Book Spoilers] Nitpick without repercussion!

teemo

Nitpick anything you want in this episode, no matter how trivial it is. And you can't get annoyed with someone for being too critical. This is the place to rant about anything...no matter how silly it sounds to write it out!

I'll start:

-I was pissed off that Renly didn't have a peach.

-I didn't like how Tywin was walking around talking to the prisoners - he would never do that.

-Melisandre suggesting that Davos wanted him, when that was as far from the truth as possible (and I'm sure she knew that)

-LF saying "I've loved you since I was a little boy..."

I won't be critical of your nitpicks, but I will say that I enjoyed Tywin talking to the prisoners, as it showed him as smart. Not sure I am going to like Arya being his cup bearer, and still having her not choose him to be killed.

Melisadre sees what she wants to see. She wants Davos to want her, so she can use him for shadows.

The Tywin scence wa sgreat and show that he isn't a monster or some warlord who wants to rule over everything, it's shown that he is smart and plan for the time after the war and that he don't admire cruelty, and Arya as his cup bearer give us the opertunity to look into his interaction whit his men and a look into his council of war

Joffrey's scene with the whores was a complete waste of time. His Sansa scene showed well enough how horrible he is, and I don't even know what they're doing with his character anymore. it seems like they're trying to make him the biggest monster in the show to make Cersei an angel in contrast. it's just such a waste.

also, I'm interested in what they're doing with Jeyne I guess, but part of me just wishes it would happen exactly how it did in the book. even if they make her the greatest character ever, I just sort of resent the change on principle of being a nitpicker. even if she is Jeyne Westerling, she's definitely not Jeyne from the series.

Nitpick anything you want in this episode, no matter how trivial it is. And you can't get annoyed with someone for being too critical. This is the place to rant about anything...no matter how silly it sounds to write it out!

I'll start:

-I was pissed off that Renly didn't have a peach.

-I didn't like how Tywin was walking around talking to the prisoners - he would never do that.

- I guess peaches are hard to come by in Northen Ireland? (They have a Whole Foods in Belfast?)

- Now come on! If Tywin can skin a deer he can and will do anything he damn well pleases!

Joffrey's scene with the whores was a complete waste of time. His Sansa scene showed well enough how horrible he is, and I don't even know what they're doing with his character anymore. it seems like they're trying to make him the biggest monster in the show to make Cersei an angel in contrast. it's just such a waste.

I would agree that the show seems to be making Cersei not so bad. I would also say that the show is very kind to Catelyn.

I think she's just inferring that he betrayed Ned. Seeing as how LF still has a fairly important role in Joffrey's government, he must be in cahoots with him, and anybody who is on Joffrey's team was part of betraying Ned.

I miss the peach & Stannis' crown

Why did Tyrion talk so much trash to his coz, without pulling the trump card? Lancel killed the King!!!

Robb is in love with Jigsaw (from the saw movies)

That's about it. Every episode I love Dany more and more.

ETA.!!!

Wait, how can I forget? My favorite quote in ASOIAF was not in the episode!!

A king doesn't have friends, only subjects and enemies

I think the set designers and the script guys don't talk together much, and the supervising producers aren't supervising very much. Renly has changed his banners to the green-and-gold of his Tyrell sponsors, but he still asks about Stannis' change, and afterwards remarks that it's good that Stannis changed his banners, otherwise people would get confused during the battle. With his own new green-and-gold banners in the background. Didn't anybody in the entire cast or crew ask what that was about?

Archived