Which actors do you want to see in the show? In ANY role, mostly English actors.

Ser Holt Salinas

The actress, who played Molly Weasly would make a perfect Lady Genna (if the y left the character in the show - which I truely hope)

Anthony Stewart Head in any role - he is such agreat actor

Same goes for Christopher Eccleston

But since one of my favorite actors is already in the show - Charles Dance - I can't complain ;-)

So I'm catching up on some Masterpiece Classic on the DVR, watching "Birdsong," thinking, hey this guy who plays the tunneller Firebrace would be good on Game of Thrones (seeing as how his captain is played by Richard Madden - Robb Stark) before it hits me where I've seen him before: Oh. That's Benjen Stark already.

How about Ben Barnes and Max Beesley? Loved the latter in 'Tom Jones'

Hugh Laurie would be great in a number of roles. Mance, Jon Connington, Doran Martell (he might be sick of playing a cripple though xD), Alester/Axell Florent, Randyll Tarly, Aeron Greyjoy (that'd be funny). I think he's retiring from acting though...

I want to see Simon Templeman cast as anything. The man has the coolest voice in the history of, well, everything. Seriously. He could be any number of the older guys (same as above).

Katie Mcgrath just because she said that she loves ASoIaF and that she would love to be on the show besides she already as the whole look going on. ^_^

She's lovely. Maybe Arianne? She's a bit pale though, I assume the Dornish will be tanner. I don't know her acting but looks-wise she would have been a nice Margaery. Maybe Lyanna in a flashback? She's a bit old but it could work since they aged up everyone. That's a tiny role though, and probably won't even happen. More realistically, she could be Val, Dalla or maybe Alys Karstark.

I'd love to see Aleksander Skaasgard in any role. Not sure how many pretty tall blondies there are in ASOIAF though.

Rhaegar! But at this point I'm giving up on any flashbacks. :\

Hugh Laurie would be great in a number of roles. Mance, Jon Connington, Doran Martell (he might be sick of playing a cripple though xD), Alester/Axell Florent, Randyll Tarly, Aeron Greyjoy (that'd be funny). I think he's retiring from acting though...

He said that after House ends he will not be doing anymore tv roles only movies .

I would like to see Johnny Depp as Daario Naharis. He is the only actor I can think of who can both convey the ridiculous flamboyance of this character and make it believable that he is irresistible to women (or at least to Dany) , at the same time.

Yea, this is not going to happen . Let's be realistic people, and plus he's american anyway but i can't believe we're even talking about this since it's not possible .

Archived