[Book Spoilers] Pre-airing Discussion

Ran

I hope they'll explain more about the Brotherhood this episode. My non-reader roommate was really confused about that part and I'm guessing she can't be the only one.

Something seems different about Harrenhall. I wonder if they'll change the three names?

And I'm curious when we'll get to see the Goat.

Why's Jaquen talking in first person at the beginning?

Torrhen's Square is under attack! Surely at some point they are going to introduce wildfire and explain what it is and the significance of it? Another "The Iron throne is mine" speech from Dany to be expected.

Would Tywin really not know who Arya is, I mean, obviously he's probably not seen her before, can he not tell she's more highborn than the other's she was with? He noticed straight away that she was a girl, I just wonder if he would have an inkling of who she was? Or does he still think Cersei has her at K?

Torrhen's Square is under attack! Surely at some point they are going to introduce wildfire and explain what it is and the significance of it? Another "The Iron throne is mine" speech from Dany to be expected.

Would Tywin really not know who Arya is, I mean, obviously he's probably not seen her before, can he not tell she's more highborn than the other's she was with? He noticed straight away that she was a girl, I just wonder if he would have an inkling of who she was? Or does he still think Cersei has her at K?

Her speech would probably give her away if he has her talking a lot. Differences like m'lord and my lord can give away one's social status.

But the show will probably overlook that so they can get some good dialogue. Tywin probably thinks Cersei has her. I think most of the people forgot about Arya since she wasn't at the tournies and in the courtroom like Sansa.

Not cast this season. I'm guessing we'll see him next year though. Surely they won't pass up the opportunity to bring to life one of the best lines from the books...

“The Kingthlayer ith not for the bear. He ith mine.”

annnnnnd...You thlew my bear! Yup, we gotta have the Goat!

I guess it is time for Tyrion to see to the defences of King's Landing. So an introduction of wildfire is in order, hopefully mentioning the fact that the magic seems to be working better of late (thanks to the dragons). What's equally important is Tyrion ordering the chain from the smiths.

Archived