If you could have Martin answer any one question...

Mercurial

"In a room sit three great men, a king, a priest, and a rch man with his gold. Between them stands a sellsword, a little man of common birth and no great mind. Each of the great ones bids him slay the other two. 'Do it,' says the king, 'for I am your lawful ruler.' 'Do it,' says the priest, 'for I command you in the names of the gods.' 'Do it,' says the rich man, 'and all this gold shall be yours.' So tell me- who lives and who dies?"

I already asked my question (well, Werthead did), but he didn't answer. ;)

This was the question:

What I would like to know is: Sansa Stark is at a bit of a disadvantage compared to the other surviving Stark children in that her direwolf is dead and the direwolves have proven important in different ways to the other Stark children. Can we expect her to get a replacement or compensation of sorts to make up for the lack of a direwolf?

I would never ask for a spoiler.

BUT, let's say for whatever reason, the series couldn't be finished and this is the one piece of information I would ever be able to get.

What did Brienne shout? What was the word, damn it?!

Who will Dany meet in Westeros, if she gets there?

Is Dany going to become Aerys?

Is Jon dead and if so, will he be brought back, and if so, how?

WHAT HAPPENED AT THE TOWER OF JOY?!

Will Gendry and/or Pod survive the series?

Is Sansa going to take out Littlefinger?

Is there another dragon egg somewhere, and if so who has it and where?

Who is the valonquar?

I'm not very decisive :laugh:. Depends on my mood. More likely, I'd just ask how the series is supposed to end.

I would ask "how does it end?" make him write it down, put it in a safe without reading.

This way if he dies before finnishing the series i could go to the safe and read it.

Possibly selling it on ebay for a shitload of cash.

Archived