[Book Spoilers] EP 206 Discussion

Ran

Book spoiler discussion of the show goes here, for those who want to discuss the episode in relation to the books, and with reference to spoilers from them.

This topic should open automatically around the start of airing.

Edited by Ran

Believe this was just like the book. Thought it was awesome seeing him get pissed off!

Ser Rodrik is killed by Ramsay Snow/Bolton in the book, so this was a change (how much of one to the general story in the north we shall see). It was pretty fitting for him to take more than one stroke though (although Ser Rodrik probably wishes otherwise ;p)

Edited by Ser Hippie

Ser Rodrik is killed by Ramsay Snow/Bolton in the book, so this was a change (how much of one to the general story in the north we shall see). It was pretty fitting for him to take more than one stroke though (although Ser Rodrik probably wishes otherwise ;p)

I was speaking about the way he was killed. I thought there was someone Theon he had tried to behead and he had trouble and got pissed. Yes I do remember Ramsay killing Ser Rodrik. Did not expect to see him die so quickly, however I understand they have to speed things up and keep it fairly simple for some people. I have had to look at this show seperately from the books and just enjoy it although there have been changes. But having read the books first does give you a better understanding of what is going on.

YESSSS Ramsay!!!!!!! He's in!!!

And he'll be pleased to reclaim Winterfell :devil:

I was speaking about the way he was killed.

Edit: misread it.

He executes Farlen in the books.

He could not let the killings go unpunished. Farlen was as likely a suspect as any, so Theon sat in judgment, called him guilty, and condemned him to death. Even that went sour. As he knelt to the block, the kennelmaster said, “M’lord Eddard always did his own killings.” Theon had to take the axe himself or look a weakling. His hands were sweating, so the shaft twisted in his grip as he swung and the first blow landed between Farlen’s shoulders. It took three more cuts to hack through all that bone and muscle and sever the head from the body,

Also, editing posts is a PITA

Edited by Ser Hippie