Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ran

[Book Spoilers] EP 206 Discussion

603 posts in this topic

great episode. however am i the only one who rolled my eyes when dany started with the "I AM DAENERYS STORMBORN TARGARYEN........." speech?

I'm re-watching S2 on Blu-Ray and thought I'd comment on each episode w/ their respective special features as I go. Yes, I know there's a general S2 blu-ray thread, but it's a long and unwieldy beast. I'm wondering what people think about each episode after a second viewing and w/ the added bonus of the commentaries, histories, maps, etc.

No new histories at all, just one's from previous episodes, but the one's narrated by Ygritte on the Night's Watch and Free Folk (wildlings) were so good I watched them again.. The audio commentary on this is very good, too. Jon and Ygritte (Kit and Rose) share some great stories about on and off the set in Iceland. Writer Vanessa Taylor is there as well and she's a bit annoying. Apparently she labored hard in research on several speeches (one by Tywin and the other by a septon) that only ended up being background in their scenes. Also, she was on set in Belfast a lot and seemed to question the director a lot--so I'm sure he'd back me up here in her annoyingness. :P

Edited by PetyrPunkinhead

On 7 May 2012 at 3:46 AM, teemo said:

Favorite episode of the season. And a Bolton bastard was mentioned...yesssss!!!

I bet you're all sick of him now!