[Book Spoilers] EP 209 Discussion

Ran

What idiotic battle commanders they made Stannis and Davos out to be, approaching a single unsurrounded vessel, which everyone had to consider to be somesort of trap given there were no Lannister naval vessels in the bay. I suppose the limitiations of budget but I would have much more enjoyed it, if at least there were a few Lannister ships attacking Stannis's fleet as which occured in the book. Which made Tyrions strategy much more believable

Edited by MegasAV

I took Stannis watching the person on the white horse as Renly's ghost. I may be wrong but he totall looked spooked by it.

Was there an antler crown. Without that how was anyone to know it was supposed to be Renley?

I took Stannis watching the person on the white horse as Renly's ghost. I may be wrong but he totall looked spooked by it.

I took the look as "oh shit...back up"...but could be.

Either way, Loras taking off the helm was pretty cool.

That was fucking brilliant. It exceeded all my expectations

Although the scene between Sandor and Sansa wasn't what San/San fans had hoped, I think it was perfect given the context of the show

oh, fuck me