Would Tyrion kill Jaime?

Batman

In a dance with dragons Tyrion mentions to Mopatis that Cersei and Jaime are his to kill. My question is do you think if he had the chance he would really do it. What Jaime did to him had such an effect on every aspect of his life that I dont believe Tyrion could ever forgive him, but to kill him?

Jaime probably deserves to die for all of the teriible things he has done, but do you think if he had the the chance that Tyrion would do it?

I am guessing no, that he would not, given that the main culprit behind the Tysha situation was in fact Tywin, not Jaime. Because of that he could kill Tywin, but honestly, Jaime was young, same as he, and manipulated by their father who is skilled at such things.

Cersei on the other hand I have no qualms about Tyrion being able to kill.

i dont think he would kill him. Tyrion is pissed with Jaime, and the thing he did with Tysha but i do think Tyrion still loves Jaime, in ADWD, he even misses him (there was this one sentence where he is missing Jaime in the book). I do believe he is mad at him, furious perhaps but not that mad to kill him.

In a dance with dragons Tyrion mentions to Mopatis that Cersei and Jaime are his to kill. My question is do you think if he had the chance he would really do it. What Jaime did to him had such an effect on every aspect of his life that I dont believe Tyrion could ever forgive him, but to kill him?

Jaime probably deserves to die for all of the teriible things he has done, but do you think if he had the the chance that Tyrion would do it?

No, Tyrion can't kill Jaime who is his single real friend in his entire life. The rage will pass and the two of them will get together again, I think, because while Tyrion probably won't outright forgive Jaime I don't think that Tyrion could bear to kill Jaime. Just like I don't think that he could bear to kill Tommen or Myrcelle, or cause their deaths.

I don't think Tyrion actually wanted to kill Tywin either. He warned his father would would happen if he said the word Whore again, and when his father said it again, Tyrion had to do something.

I don't think he would intend to kill him. But keeping in mind that Tyrion is unaware of Jaime and Cersei's falling out, he probably just assumes he'd have to kill Jaime to get to Cersei.

Something interesting to think about, Tyrion actually provoked a portion of Jaime's and Cersi's falling out, "She's fucking the Kettleblacks and Lancel and Moon Boy for all I know".

I am guessing no, that he would not, given that the main culprit behind the Tysha situation was in fact Tywin, not Jaime. Because of that he could kill Tywin, but honestly, Jaime was young, same as he, and manipulated by their father who is skilled at such things.

Cersei on the other hand I have no qualms about Tyrion being able to kill.

Jaime was about twenty years old at that time-not exactly blameless.

I think this is a great question. At first I would say no, and then thinking about it longer I still say no. To Tyrion, how people treat him is all that matters. Obviously, he would have no qualms about Cersei. Jaime, though, is his brother, by blood and by bond. I think GRRM writes him in a way that Tyrion tries to present himself as someone who would kill his brother to others. However, I think we all know deep down Tyrion loves his brother like nobody else, and vice versa. It was actually one of the relationships I really liked in the books. Sure, Jaime loves/ loved Cersei. She is his twin, and then the whole sexual aspect to it. Jaime never gained anything by loving Tyrion. If anything, it was harder for Jaime to love Tyrion than the other way around. Jaime would feel the scorn of his father and sister for how he treated Tyrion. Tyrion knows that if it wasn't for Jaime, he probably would have been dead a long time ago. They have some serious issues to work out, but I do believe that they would both die for each other, as a matter of fact.

No. He'll steel himself for it in his mush, because it's one of the things that may be called for depending on how the situation unfolds. But the author won't actually force Tyrion into that situation, though it may look like things are headed that way. There'll be some sort of escape hatch or a change in the scenario that averts bro on bro bloodshed. Errrrrrrrr, hmmmmm, I just got a flashback of the privy crossbow incident, though.

I think this is one of those situations where you say, "I want to do this. I am going to do this. I am completely prepared and it needs to be done." And then once you're actually standing there, you realize that there's just no way you can enact the fantasy.

I don't know about you guys, but I've been there. It seems to me that if Tyrion actually had Jaime at crossbow point, he wouldn't be able to pull the trigger. And if he did, he'd have one of those, "Holy fuck, what did I just do?!" moments.

Cersei, though, yeah, I suspect he'd really enjoy killing her. Who knows, maybe the valonquars can team up :D .

No, I don't think he would kill jamie. As many people said above, he is his only friend, he loves him. About cersei, mmm I have my doubts. I mean, about " the valonqar " thing, I think it will be jamie, but I have the idea that Tyrion could do it. As a revenge of all the shit she did to him, for all the disrespect she showed to him.but I'm not 100 % sure.

Archived