[BOOK/TV SPOILERS] TWOP n00bs Thread II

Xray the Enforcer

One of them wishes a good part of an upcoming episode to be focused on Ros... I prefer not reacting! ^^

I wish her a happy end, but yeah, may she has a scene where she leaves for Dorne and sayonara to her!

But no, you see, even if she goes for Dorne, she will be in Arianne's plot to crown Myrcella ! I bet you ! ^^

One of them wishes a good part of an upcoming episode to be focused on Ros... I prefer not reacting! ^^ I wish her a happy end, but yeah, may she has a scene where she leaves for Dorne and sayonara to her! But no, you see, even if she goes for Dorne, she will be in Arianne's plot to crown Myrcella ! I bet you ! ^^

LOL, I vote she heads for Valyria.

Interesting note re Tully's. Clearly we need Edmure to come on the scene ASAP. Does Cat get shipped off to Riverrun at the end of this season? Certainly if what should happen happens she ain't safe staying with the war party, mother of the King or no.

I think that the series did not make clear enough that even girls can inherit if there are no male heirs, and the post you quoted confirmed it. They do not even think Sansa is Robb's heir now.

One of the most interesting things... the desire for the unsullied.to.see.the.Bastard of Dreadfort.take.Winterfell. There's going to be alot.of.crow eating when we finally meet.Ramsay.

Oh, sweet summer children, they know nothing.

I'm hoping they might clear that succession issue soonish, hmm, when does Robb make Jon his heir instead of Sansa? Hmn, book 3 and not that early... That would clear out a lot of the bastard/daughter stuff if done right, but, probably won't happen.

Whoah. Many of them seem to have almost half of the cast in deadpool. :)

I've been hoping that they discuss Varys & Targaryens since he mentioned Dany and what her dragons mean in the future.

It's funny, their deadpool, since Clash is the only book with No-PoV deaths and not that much people will die in the upcoming episodes! ^^

And I hope the last episode will mention the Tullys: Edmure, Hoster, maybe Brynden, to settle the ground to see them next season.

Huh, upon re-watching the episode, a thought came to my mind. What kind of skull does Skeletor have on him? It obviously can't be a human skull: it's too big. But it obviously has a human-like shape. I imagine some kind of giant primates roaming in the north of the wall?

Also, is it just me or...is Arya becoming more desensitive to killing? Just the fact that she didn't even bat an eye at the thought of A Man killing several guards.

It's just somewhat troubling, especially with Yoren's warning. At this rate, I can easily see Arya, if she has any power, to be the same sort of remorseless and cruel overlord that Tywin is.

If there was any concern about Arya not having undergone any sort of character develoment (or rather warping) during her sojourn at Harrenhal I think that post puts it to rest. At least for that person.

Another good one regarding the Tullys.

Is there some male heir? I just hope the Tullys reproduce a little bit more eagerly than the Starks. Walder Frey made a point that he does not care about his liege lord, Lord Tully much. If Robb marries Bonesaw, Frey might have a chance to take over the Riverlands by switching sides. Neither Stannis nor Tywin have any reason not to strip the Tullys from their position in the Riverlands and give it to the Freys, should they acknowledge the rightful king.

I'm very impressed at how these Unsullied are already speculating the long term consequences of Robb marrying Talisa. They haven't married yet but Robb already clearly stated how he wanted to marry her and they already understand that some very bad things will come out of it.

some of these posts are really amazing. it would never occur to me to invest such a lot of thinking and puzzling and cluehunting into a TV show. It is actually a testament to how well logically structured and plotwise coherent Martin´s books are that they actually get their guesses right so often.

some of these posts are really amazing. it would never occur to me to invest such a lot of thinking and puzzling and cluehunting into a TV show..

I know, right? I've actually learned a lot from them about 'how to watch a tv show,' lol. Particularly about the various 'Chekhov's gun' sightings. If Tyrion talks about how he was in charge of sewers, its not just idle conversation--it foreshadows that sewers are going to play a role in the future. Stuff like that. Even noticing that Rattleshirt's skull helmet is humanoid but larger than human--must mean there's large humanoids north of the Wall. Such fun, following their clue-trails...!!

some of these posts are really amazing. it would never occur to me to invest such a lot of thinking and puzzling and cluehunting into a TV show. It is actually a testament to how well logically structured and plotwise coherent Martin´s books are that they actually get their guesses right so often.

And when they do go off the rails, it's usually because of something the show either cut or altered. Like the whole fireproof Targaryens thing.

speaking of pig shit ... Ihave just found this post:

when speaking of Tyrion´s conversation about how he was made overseer of the plumbing at Casterly Rock:

Maybe he plans to make a fireriver into the sea which could slow the landing of Stannis boats. I don't know what that has to do with plumbing though ;)

Uh oh ... I suddenly have a very bad feeling he just might be onto something ... this would explain why no chain has been mentioned so far.

Yes, but they are starting to get off the track with the brotherhoods...

I'm pretty sure this current was now defined as 'without banners' was the old one defined as more than brotherhood? (Kingswood brotherhood was it? I don't even remember...)

I love thinking of Mance Rayder as “the guy with the Star Wars name”.

This one I’ve been wondering myself, as we’re something like two interminably long years out from the Inn at the Crossroads:

But since Arya is destined to be a great warrior like the Targeryen sisters of 300 years ago, she has *got* to have her sword with a name!!!
How on earth will she get Needle back?!?!

Gotta love their “Where In The World Is Dany Targaryen?” game. I’m pretty sure this one is spot on:

so perhaps Dany is going to visit all these places.
One Season per city.

Here they somehow missed...

I'm also not seeing why the hell she brought Hot Pie with her.

...that it’s for camp cook and spare larder. Oh wait, sorry right, that’s Sam.

And this one is so almost right but so completely wrong, ’tis to weep:

I wonder if Ser Barriston joined the Brotherhood or not. Having fought them, I'm sure he has a few contacts within the organization. And he certainly should have knowledge of some fancy schmancy poison like Wolfsbane. And
Jaime mentioning him feels like foreshadowing.
Maybe him and Brienne will run into him in the Riverlands again.

So funny that they've established a Milk Carton Wall for all the mysteriously-missing characters. The whole conversation is too long and scattered to bring over here, but wow, those folks never forget anything! They're wondering what happened to Beric Dondarrian, Janos Slynt, Nymeria, Barristan, Alliser Thorne, Benjen, Syrio and Doreah.

Obviously, no worries that they'll 'forget' a character like Barristan if he's off-screen for a long time!

Cripes, they've even compiled a list of everybody who died in Season 1. When these folks get into a show, they really get into it!

The two members of the Night's Watch killed by the White Walker

The member of the Night's Watch executed by Ned

Jon Arryn

The assassin sent after Bran

Mycah, the butcher's boy

Ser Hugh of the Vale

Ser Vardis Egan - if he lives, Bronn & Tyrion die

The assassin / wine merchant who failed to kill Daenerys

That little brat that Arya skewered (her first kill)

The wight that Jon Snow killed

Mirri Maz Duur

I am wondering what happened to Alliser Thorne too. I'm assuming schedules didn't work out for him to be in season 2 or something. So what are they planning on doing with him? It is an odd plot hole. Will he come back for season 3, 4, 5?

Archived