Myrcella Baratheon, more!

I got that from the fact that everyone thinks that Myrcella and Tommen should die. Well, I beg to differ, cos in the end, good always prevails. Hence, Tommen and Myrcella will renew their friendship with ye olde Stark children and the blood of Eddard and Robert Baratheon they will finally rule Seven Kingdoms together. That's the kind of ending I want. I wouldn't be suprised that Cersei and Jamie bore only Joffrey, while Tommen and Myrcella are legitimate children of Cersei and Robert. In fact, this will be a fact, you'll see....

Did you read the same books as I did? All of Robert's children have black hair, and Cersei herself admits that they are all Jaime's when confronted by Ned.

And, really, A Song of Ice an Fire is no fairy tale. Good doesn't always prevail, even if we all hope that the light grey characters come out of this unscathed.

I only want that good prevails, meaning that Tommen and Myrcella marry into house of Stark, thus strengthening the old bond they had with Stark family. Eddard, Catelyn, Robb and Joffrey are all dead, but that doesn't meant that the generation of young can't fix things up. Robert failed to marry Ned's sister, but doesn't mean things can't be fixed.

*pray* God, if you even exist, let Tommen and Myrcella unite with Starks remaining children in marriage, so that things could be right!

I only want that good prevails, meaning that Tommen and Myrcella marry into house of Stark, thus strengthening the old bond they had with Stark family. Eddard, Catelyn, Robb and Joffrey are all dead, but that doesn't meant that the generation of young can't fix things up. Robert failed to marry Ned's sister, but doesn't mean things can't be fixed.

*pray* God, if you even exist, let Tommen and Myrcella unite with Starks remaining children in marriage, so that things could be right!

Not sure if serious... They aren't Roberts kids.

Also, "good" prevailing in your example is kind of a subjective opinion.

We already had a Lannister-Stark marriage with Tyrion and Sansa. That... didn't quite work out. If there's a Stark-Baratheon match in the making, it's Gendry/Arya; they have chemistry after all. Or, if you really want to walk the walk, have Shireen marry Rickon. Tommen and Myrcella are nice kids, but there's just so much wrong with them marrying the Stark kids I don't even know where to start.

Tommen is alredy married and Myrcella is betrothed to Trystan, so no marriage possible

We already had a Lannister-Stark marriage with Tyrion and Sansa. That... didn't quite work out. If there's a Stark-Baratheon match in the making, it's Gendry/Arya; they have chemistry after all. Or, if you really want to walk the walk, have Shireen marry Rickon. Tommen and Myrcella are nice kids, but there's just so much wrong with them marrying the Stark kids I don't even know where to start.

wouldn't it be Shireen and Bran, their are at similar age, aren't their?

There's also the theory that Myrcella is actually dead and has been replaced by some common girl for now. All the evidence we have for her being alive is Doran's word, after all. He does seem unwilling to give her back to KL, and the story he tells the Sand Snakes in the last Dorne chapter of ADWD seems to imply something like that.

Tyrion sent another blond Lannister girl to be Myrcella's companion and decoy; a distant cousin I think. If Myrcella died of her wounds, Doran could send this girl back; but he'd have to have her killed during the journey, perhaps by assassins wearing Tyrell colors, and her face disfigured, so Cersei wouldn't recognize that the dead child wasn't Myrcella.

I personally hope that Myrcella stays with Trystane and that Doran and Arianne protect her from Jon Connington.

As for Casterly Rock, Tyrion plans to claim it when he returns with either the mercenaries or Daenerys' forces, by force with necessary.

If that's possible, yes. But there's the Bran/Meera crush going on for now, and I don't know if Bran will ever leave that cave again...

If yes, I believe it would be a smart move to reunite the kingdom of the north with the Iron throne

we shouldn't forget Bran is King in the north now, because he is his brothers heir and Shireen is Stannis only heir, marry them and the sons of King in the north will inherit the iron throne

That presupposes quite a lot: Stannis becoming King, for one thing. I can see qhat you mean, but I can also see half a dozen different ways this could play out, not the least of which would imply Jon Snow becoming King and uniting North and South simply through his parentage. He'd probably need to marry someone powerful from the South then, but still...

...while Tommen and Myrcella are legitimate children of Cersei and Robert. In fact, this will be a fact, you'll see....

But...the seed is strong...

They're also " abominations '' .

Even though they're born from incest, they're nice kids. I wouldn't want them to die, but that's the only thing I can see happening...

But...the seed is strong...

They're also " abominations '' .

Even though they're born from incest, they're nice kids. I wouldn't want them to die, but that's the only thing I can see happening...

Stannis could legitimate them as Jaimes and Cerseis children and make Tommen and Myrcella to Lannisters with no claim to the throne, they are not responsible for Cerseis actions, only Tyrion would be pissed, because with tis action Tommen would be the next Lord of Casterly Rock, not he

Stannis could legitimate them as Jaimes and Cerseis children and make Tommen and Myrcella to Lannisters with no claim to the throne, they are not responsible for Cerseis actions, only Tyrion would be pissed, because with tis action Tommen would be the next Lord of Casterly Rock, not he

Well, no. If Tyrion ever returns to Westeros, he's technically heir to Casterly Rock before Cersei and her children.

Well, no. If Tyrion ever returns to Westeros, he's technically heir to Casterly Rock before Cersei and her children.

True, and even if Cersei and Tyrion died, Tommen and Myrcella aren't trueborn children, and therefore wouldn't be in line to inherit Casterly Rock anyway; it would pass to Kevan's son, Martyn since Lancel joined the Swords and Stars.

With Tyrion formally guilty of Kingslaying, and actually guilty of Kinslaying, I am fairly sure his legal claim to Casterly Rock is pretty poor by now, if not non-existant.

Stannis seems likely to become Kings, and if he does, he's gonna slaughter every Lannister in sight. Firstly, they're " abominations born of incest " and secondly, that's what the Lannisters did to the Targaryens.

I support Stannis. I would support everything he does. Even killing the Lannister children. It might be a bit harsh, but if he lets them live, who's going to guarantee they won't return in 20 years, fight for the Throne against an old Stannis or a sickly Shireen?

Why? Is there any Westerosi law calling for the execution of those born of incest I've noticed? Or law demanding the slaughter of family members for the crimes of their forebears?

Stannis does the right thing, not the convenient thing. To me, the right thing is not killing Tommen and Myrcella, simply because of who their parents are. It is mercy, and risking the chance of rebellion.

True, and even if Cersei and Tyrion died, Tommen and Myrcella aren't trueborn children, and therefore wouldn't be in line to inherit Casterly Rock anyway; it would pass to Kevan's son, Martyn since Lancel joined the Swords and Stars.

Wouldnt Tommen inherit because he is Jaime's son? (assuming legitimized by king stannis) OR is jaime out because he's a kingsguard? does that mean his children are out too?

There's also the theory that Myrcella is actually dead and has been replaced by some common girl for now. All the evidence we have for her being alive is Doran's word, after all. He does seem unwilling to give her back to KL, and the story he tells the Sand Snakes in the last Dorne chapter of ADWD seems to imply something like that.

Yeah, I've heard this theory, but I don't by it. Doran seems to make it pretty clear to Arianne Myrcella lived. And if she did die, it would mean Doran had an innocent girls face cut open to copy the wounds, and I can't see him doing that.

Myrcella is an interesting topic and I agree that is not 100% clear if she is alive or not. She was said to be badly scarred in the attack and if she is alive we do not know the psychological impact this will have on her. She was a pretty girl before the attack on her, its not clear to me who she will blame for it. She might not be the sweet girl she was. The Tyrells want to marry her to Wilas according to Kevan so the Martell marriage might be off.

There was a double with her, servants, and some other guards as well as Oakheart. This makes replacing her with a double harder unless they say all the other people with her were killed as well. I don't think Balon Swann would have known her that well. he did not become a Kingsguard til after she left. It could be that she died and Doran hired a Faceless Man to replace her in order to kill Tommen. A FM would would be able to disguise themselves as her much more convincingly, we shall see.

Archived