[Book Spoilers] The Bastard of Bolton confirmed

Did anyone else literally jump and shout with glee when Roose mentioned his son of the Dreadfort? I cannot express how much Ramsay being in the TV series means to me.

Is anyone else sharing my enthusiasm?

Reek, reek, it rhymes with weak.

^ Think it's just namedropping for future reference. Non-readers will also wondering WTF the Dreadfort is, I presume.

And yes, I was very relieved to know that Ramsay isn't cut. I was getting worried there. I doubt we'll see him this season though...

He could´ve included the Dreadfort in that speech anyway but nevermind, it´s a minor detail. However I think that Roose talks way too loud, almost yelling when he should be doing his patented creepy whispering. And where are the leeches?!

Roose Bolton may have a bastard but he won't be anything like the Ramsay from the books. Ramsay's exclusion from the Theon/Winterfell storyline so far already points to any Ramsay in future seasons being a completely different character from the books.

So I don't see why anyone is excited about this.

Roose Bolton may have a bastard but he won't be anything like the Ramsay from the books. Ramsay's exclusion from the Theon/Winterfell storyline so far already points to any Ramsay in future seasons being a completely different character from the books.

So I don't see why anyone is excited about this.

Oh calm down :), they can think of another way that Reek appears.... now that it has been confirmed there are 2 Boltons, all of my worries are out the window. I said it before, D&D love Theon's story, they will take extra care in not ruining it.

He could´ve included the Dreadfort in that speech anyway but nevermind, it´s a minor detail. However I think that Roose talks way too loud, almost yelling when he should be doing his patented creepy whispering. And where are the leeches?!

I agree, he should look meaner and talk fowler... and he should give you the creeps everytime he speaks. But so far so good I guess... I am really worried about the whole Ramsay matter myself. The Boltons are probably some of the most unpleasant characters in the books and if that doesn't work right it's going to be a real problem because I think that GRRM decided to give them the hot pink arms only to express the contrast between the cruelty of these people and the colors of their sigil, that of course hint at the flesh colour...

I expected Roose more "morbid" ... and I hope they don't make Ramsay "pretty"... that would be really pointless.

I doubt he'll be in this season, but I'm relieved that he's in. I can wait for his appearance till next season. :P

I hope they cast ( or have cast ) an actor that looks like Ramsay. I don't want some pretty boy running around flaying people.

Anyone think Dagmer could still be Ramsey. I was wondering how Bolton knew Rodrick was killed since Luwin sent the letter before it happened. Plus the guy they have playing Dagmer looks like a bad guy and we saw Theon yelling at him next week in the preview.

Archived