[Book Spoilers][Show Spoilers] I HAVE DRAGONS!

Amrita Acharia said in an interview that they filmed scene in which she was strangled, and that she was surprised they didnt show it. I hope we see flashback in next episode or something.

You know, I don't keep up with TV series at all, but I can't remember , say HBO, releasing a 'directors cut' of a show.

Yeah I know they have different directors and a tight shooting schedule, but still the footage is edited, so could have a directors's cut.

I mean film directors shoot on a fixed budget (usually) and yet there are plenty of directors cuts about for them.

It may be that Jorah was sending his letters to Varys. I remember how shocked I was to find out how long he continued as a spy. Most assumed it ended with the poison whine incident (as I did) and this may be the first hint the show has dropped that shows that his spying is continuing.

No no no, you miss the point. Whoever stole the dragons (assumed the warlocks) would NEVER return them. They would either beef up security or get out of the area and hide. Dany would not be allowed to recover them. Dragons are infinitely valuable, since they are the only ones and may be the only ones to ever exist again. I am not blaming Dany's security, I am blaming the writing. We all know she is going to recover her dragons, but that would never be allowed to happen.

Okay, I get you now.

But should we not wait and see how she gets them back?

Okay, I get you now.

But should we not wait and see how she gets them back?

True, but I can only see it as a stretch to try and bring some extra excitement. I just have trouble seeing past it. I can believe they were stolen, but stolen back? The only way is if they wanted her to steal them back, which is how I think it will happen. THOTU stole the dragons to force Dany to come. It is just another moment where I see D&D thinking they can outdo GRRM.

Archived