[Book Spoilers] Sir Rodrick

I liked the HBO version of theon taking winterfell a lot more. When Ser Rodrik said "Hush child, I'm going to see your father", I thought that was one of the most powerful scenes I've ever seen in television. You can't tell me you didn't shed a tear for Ser Rodrik Cassel.

I was originally upset with the way HBO drastically changed some plot lines (Arya, for example), but now I see that the characters are spot on with the novels, and the general plot will unfold. It's TV after all, a completely different storytelling device.

The so-called teleportation is not a big issue. Time between different POVs simply doesn't flow simultaneously. We don't exactly know how long Littlefinger took for moving between camps.

The soldiers with Catelyn is also obvious, she had to leave in a hurry before they caught her or Brienne. No time to stroll through the camp and look for her soldiers.

The so-called teleportation is not a big issue. Time between different POVs simply doesn't flow simultaneously. We don't exactly know how long Littlefinger took for moving between camps.

The soldiers with Catelyn is also obvious, she had to leave in a hurry before they caught her or Brienne. No time to stroll through the camp and look for her soldiers.

:agree:

Archived