[Book spoilers] Rickon's companions

But it's a good point and I've mentioned before on another thread somewhere. If D&D DO know how this is ending, some of the plots and characters they are dropping/changing will certainly have a spoilerish impact on we the readers. This worries me more than anything.

It's been stated a bunch of times that once it became clear this series was going to be a thing, GRRM sat David and Dan and down and told them all sorts of stuff about what'll happen in the last two books. If Rickon is going to have a role to play, they know about it.

This is why I'm sure Gendry is going to be doing something too, because the show has gone out its way to make sure he sticks in viewers' minds.

I am still going with the theory that the Reeds (one or both) will appear early next season and Bran will end up going with them.

If the show producers really love Osha that much, then they can show her and Rickon and Shaggydog going to Skagos occasionally. We all know the producers love to add scenes and events, so this may very well be their plan.

Archived