Marry, Date or Dump/Wed, Bed or off with their head

Dragonstar

Here's the deal - of each of the characters - would you a. Marry them, b. date them or c. dump them

Men:

- Tyrion

- Aegon

- Quentyn

- Robb

- Jon

- Rhaegar

Ladies:

- Dany

- Cersei

- Maergery

- Jeyne Westerling

- Taena

- Arianne

-Asha

LOL, ok I'll play:

Dany - "Date", and probably avoid like the plague after :P

Cersei - Are you kidding me? I wouldn't go near this psycho.

Jeyne and Marg - Sweet girls, but bearing in mind track records...I wouldn't go near their "death traps"

Taena and Arianne - "Date"...often :cool4:

Asha - Marry, because she is awesome.

EDIT:

Rhaegar - Substitute Rhaegar for "Ewan McGregor" in this clip and you've got me, haha :D

You guys think maybe Jon Connington felt the same way?

- Dany (dump: too dour, dragons would be poor pets)

- Cersei (date: worth getting burned for, it seems)

- Maergery (marry: total package and I guarantee HG throws the best parties in Westeros)

- Jeyne Westerling (date: apparently cute, seems rather bland)

- Taena (dump; her gossipy, sneaky, conspiratorial manner would drive me to madness)

- Arianne (marry: superhot, very clever, dresses like a harem girl, and I'd be related to the Viper. Perfect.)

-Asha (marry: I love traveling, and she has a ship lol, love her attitude)

- Dany - date but drift apart as she pursues her career abroad. I would remember her as a bit crazy, but crazy in the sack too.

- Cersei - dump. She can't hide her disinterest (would rather be banging Jaime)

- Maergery - MARRY, she's hot and submissive and will do anything to advance my cause. Plus, her subtle ambition is really hot. Her ambition involves both of you doing well. It's not coming at your expense.

- Jeyne - date until I get bored of the non-existent personality

- Taena - she is the hot girl who showed up at my ten year reunion and I had no idea who she was (seriously, who is she?)

- Arianne - date, but a bit too anti-man and scheming to marry. It's not cool how she schemes against doran's plans. You can't be married to a girl who undermines you but in the meantime you can get sultry action in the desert.

-Asha- that girl is crazy. She would be constantly trying to outdo you. A relationship is a partnership. She is the anti-Maergery. DUMP!

Archived